Peace before the storm. Part 3 Equuleus Cassios.

Shaina was still a little concerned about Sin's origins as both Asgard and the Moon Kingdom refused to answer her questions and even the Sanctuary told her to let it go. 

Sin went to practice on the range and performed a technique no one expected. 

Sin:  RAIDEN RYŪSEI KEN!!!!!

The technique broke all of her training dummies. Shaina was amazed as that technique resembled both the Pegasus Ryūsei Ken and Shaina's Thunder Claw. She got closer to Sin. 

Shaina: I've heard you're from the future. I've also saw your Moonclaw Rush. Your techniques are quite impressive. Using Thunder Cosmo and Light Cosmo. 

Sin: Thanks. This technique was passed down through generations. But I haven't been able to master them until lord Mimir and Southern Cross Kazuma help me train. 

Shaina: Who was your master?
Sin: My father. Equuleus Cassios the Second.
Shaina: Cassios?
Sin: Named after one of my ancestor's apprentice that held deep respect and affection towards her.  That man decided to sacrifice himself to save the man she truly loved, at expense of his own life. If that's not love, I don't know what is. 

Shaina felt heavy at heart because she remembered that her apprentice Cassios was the one who saved Seiya from Leo Aioria when he was influenced by Saga's Genrō Maō Ken. 

Shaina: Your ancestors.  What happened between the two of them? 
Sin: I've heard that, while facing a powerful foe, she declared to him, but the whole Hades fight and him losing his memory after the fight against Artemis, Apollo or something.  He found comfort with a Saintia who was tasked by Athena on nursing him back to health. When the deed was done, she left without saying a word. Then my ancestor got the courage to talk to him after taking care and training that Saintia's son into the next Pegasus Saint. 

Shaina was overwhelmed with feelings as she figured out that someone beat her to Seiya's heart. 

Sin: The man felt guilt and remorse for not noticing her before. He begged for forgiveness and she replied that she had always loved him. They sired a man that would become the owner of the Equuleus cloth one generation after the final Saint's war.
Shaina: Cassios.  
Sin: He married an Asgardian girl and had their own child. 
Shaina: Cassios the Second? 
Sin:  A saintia called Equuleus Seika actually. My father was her son. Equuleus Cassios was a master of light cosmo and the healing arts, known as the healer Saint.
Shaina: When did it all went south? 
Sin: Prince Demande happened. A group of dissidents called the Black Moon Clan, accompanied by a dark entity attacked us. When Neo-Queen Serenity decided to leave some places defenseless, my father and his wife stood for the little guys. I didn't knew that my actions on the past created Demande's animosity towards my people. 
Shauna: What actions?
Sin: Before he knew me, blinded by hate... I stabbed him in the back. His reincarnation killed my father while he fought for protecting my little brother and I. That led me on the wrong path. Fortunately a woman whom I used to despise, spared me. And then Dolbar tried to take me to Niflheim as an empty sack to be filled by Helia and this mishegas began. 
Shaina: Do you speak Yiddish?
Sin: Of course. I'm Middle Eastern born in the U.S. 
Shaina: Well... you should be proud for what you're about to do. 

Shaina embraced her 

Sin: Ok. That was weird. 
Shaina: Just remember don't let go of your prey. And I don't mean your enemy. 
Sin: Sorry, I didn't get your name.
ShaIna: You can call me Ophiuchus Shaina. 
Sin: (thinking: My ancestor!!) Bummer!

Shaina walks away and noticed Seiya taking care of certain arrangements. She removes her mask and kisses him in the cheek. 

Seiya: Shaina?
Shaina: No matter what happens or what you do, you will always have my love. 

Shaina walks away, leaving Seiya with too much to ponder. 

The next day the two armies stood front and each side was eager to begin the fight.