Necropolis. Deathmask Sacrifice.

Necropolis. Road to Fafnir's Vault

Akane, Thrym, Erda, Deathmask and Kazuma passed through Helheim's necropolis, noticing the frozen souls of the fallen ones.

Kazuma: Hmm. God's word was right.
Erda: What do you mean?
Kazuma: (quoting from the Bible) Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your own might, for in the realm of the dead, where you're going there is neither working, planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.
Erda: Care to avoid saying that in my face?! We're getting out of here.

Erda looks at Deathmask

Erda: I shall get you out, Deathmask, so I can kill you myself.
Deathmask: (smiling) Counting on it. Death's the destiny we all share.
Akane: We can only evade it so far. I had the hope that Helia would give me the blessings of death, so I can be with my beloved, Sailor Aluminum Seiren.

Akane felt heavy at heart. Then everyone saw Seiren's death at the hands of a despotic villain like Helia
(See the video)

Kazuma: Mimir told me that Helheim projects the most painful memories back to life. I take it this is yours.
Akane: (sobbing) I had my share of consequences having death-worshiping garbage like Sailor Galaxia or Helia as leader. I want to be reborn and see my friend Seiren again. I need to be killed outside Helheim, holding a weapon in order to be reborn. And maybe... I get to see my friend again.
Deathmask: Do not worry. If a violent death's is what you seek, I'll make sure to give you a death so painful that when you reach the hell I'm sending you, You'll think it's paradise.
Akane: I'll hold you to that Deathmask.
Kazuma: Dios te salve María (Hail Mary)--

They kept walking through the necropolis they could see manifestations of past battles, since the mythological era. Soldiers clashing on battle recreations, frozen shades repeating the same outcome, again and again, forever in regrets, forever in anguish. With every one of the heroes having an horrified vision of their sins.

Kazuma: -- Santa María, Madre de Dios, ruega por nosotros, los pecadores ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte ( Hail Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and the time of our death) amen.
Erda: God, I hate this place. I keep seeing the face of my fellow Saintias, laying in the ground... and you, Deathmask (sobbing) spreading them like butter in too much bread.

Akane: Please don't talk about food (stomach growling) I've been surviving here by stale Svartalfheim elvish bread and harnessing my cosmo.
Kazuma: Here!

Kazuma throws a package at her. Then she noticed that it was a Mission style burrito. Akane looked at it with awe and began to eat it with greed.

Kazuma: You like Mexican-American food?
Akane: I like live food. (munching) It's been the equivalent of 500 years that i've been festering here in Helheim and being one of the five Generals doesn't exactly mean good food.

Akane got closer to Kazuma

Akane: I've heard that not all the Saints believe in Athena, but you are a mystery to me. In what do you believe? The Aesir, the Vanir, the Fate, Allah or Elohim?
Kazuma: I believe in our Lord
Akane: Which one?

Before she could touch him, Erda, stricken with jealousy, drags him out of her reach.

Erda: Well, I believe that if either Deathmask or you puts me or Kazuma in danger I will take my time dislocating your members before burning them.
Akane: Do not worry. I saw him in the future. He will not die here
Erda: And don't you forget that, "mesmamente"!!
Akane: Your Spanish is hideous.
Thrym: We must keep on going.