Niflheim visit. Chris Walden's Task.

Kido estate. 0300 hours.

Fenrir and the other went to Eitri's improvised workshop

Fenrir and the other went to Eitri's improvised workshop. Then Fenrir began to harm Eitri

Fenrir: You knew about the dangers of Niflheim material and you gave Sin that accursed shield?!

Eitri: I didn't know. The only one that could've figure that out should've been (realized something and gasps) The Forgemaster?!

Fenrir: You conniving little SHIT!!!!

Fenrir was about to pierce him with his fist cloth, but he phased using his knowledge of Dwarven realm traveling he tried to run away, but Fenrir corners him.. Seiya had to make intervention

Seiya: Enough, both of you!!!

Everyone stopped

Fenrir: Don't take his side!!

Seiya: I've said ENOUGH!!

Sin calmed both of them. Then a military consul was summoned.

0700 hours

Saori: (sighs) Let's get on the facts.
Sin: Question. Who's this forgemaster you talked about?
Eitri: Ivaldi, the Foregemaster. He always experimented with Niphleim's primordial materials, and developed alchemist materials that rivals cloths like Leafs, Glories, Chronotectors or even Kamui Armors. But he abandoned that research before his death almost recently.
Sailor Venus: Define recently.
Eitri: Right about the last war against Hades.
Saori: And now we know why. Helia is a Jötnar Valkyrie that uses her darkness cosmo to manipulate both the Winds of Hel and Niphlheim's primordial mist. Maybe she learned to travel trough Ygdrassil's branches in order to get foresight, the same as Odin and had foreseen your duel with Erda (Read the book 1) when you used Grundsten and the couriass.
Eitri: Now that I remember, the Nibelung ring centerpiece was made from a different material from Niflheim primordial mist, as Poseidon was merely mind-controling Hilda instead of corrupting her, to the point that something like the Balmung sword could unmade the ring. Ivaldi named it Primordial Ice. But this raw power is protected by a powerful Dark Elf Valkyrie called Mist .

Sin remembered her fight against Aglæcwiff and began to ponder about the last Valkyrie

Sin: Is she a corrupted Valkyrie like Aglæcwif of Gondul?

Mimir makes a comment

Mimir: She's a Water Cosmo Valkyrie, and a Weaponmaster.
Sin: And she can use Darkness cosmo now.
Fenrir: Why?

Mimir answers with very bad news

Mimir: Mist Valkyrie has been corrupted, but not by Helia.
Sin: Then by whom?

Mimir looked at Chris and then avoid eye contact with her as he knew that the dark deity was a sworn enemy of the Walden family.

Chris: It's Thanatos isn't it? Somehow he survived Seiya's attack and joined Helia. Isn't that right??