Epilogue

Lascoumoune the Satellite and Tsukikage the Ninja

After the battle, Tsukikage ceased to exist as such, reclaiming his name Zenzō Masataka Morigakure. The Grandmaster of the Fūji Ninja Clan.. Lascoumoune and Zenzō sired a son. Since there was a new age for both of them, the child was called Haruto. 

His dream of a world with the Shinobi living in the light would not be carried out by him, but for his offspring. Lascoumoune returned to Olympus due to certain rumors of a new war approaching. That action left Zenzō bitter against the outside world and decided to uphold the traditional rules of his clan.

Aya's son, Yoshitomi and Haruto were raised together and trained together. After Aya's death on a mission, Yoshitomi decided to leave the village to become a Saint. He returned to the village, asking help from his fellow clansmen, but Zenzō ceased to see him as a son and sent him away. He was murdered outside the village for a corrupt Silver Saint and Haruto, in anger, forsake the village and inherited his half-brother's cloth. He became Wolf Haruto. He and Yoshitomi were both Ninja and Saint. Hence they became the first Shinobi truly living in the light. 

Sailor Venus and Alexer

Mina's career as an Idol singer was soaring after someone uploaded her funny bout with Aglæcwif of Gondul in the Jagheim Palace on the social networks. Some producers asked her to be the star in the upcoming Sailor V series. Unbeknownst to them, she was indeed the true Sailor V and her part was indeed easy to perform. 

Alexer went from Junior to Senior Producer of TV Dramas, based on the cultural perceptions he acquired when he traveled the world trying to recruit his Blue Warriors. He decided to bury his past behind him in order to have something that semblance to a future. Alexer proposed to Mina, many times for years. Mina saw his determination, passion and courage with certain allure and told him "yes". They had a child called Mina Aino. 

Mimir and Chris Walden

Chris saw Mimir returning his brother's cloth to Vanaheim half a year after the last battle. Both of them felt their respective cosmos thin, like butter in too much bread. The fight against Dolbar and the restored Thanatos took their toll. The former Celestial Specter and the Wiseman decided to spend the rest of their lives together while protecting the innocents without any Cloth or Surplice. They sired a very special girl who inherited her mother's Nornir skills and her Father's wisdom.