Lady Unferth. Weaver of Fate.

The fight was about to commence. Mimir and Sailor Venus were ready to face the corrupted Mist while Shiryu would cace Jadeite. Chris's eyes were filled with unbridled hate towards the fell God.

Thanatos: You've survived for centuries, yet you haven't aged a day. Not bad for a filthy human.
Chris: I've heard that a bronze saint gave you the beating of an eternity. Curious, isn't it. Mere humans subdued you.

Thanatos: You're nothing but a traitor and they're nothing but exhalation!
Ursula: GREATEST CAUTION!!!!!
(action music)

Ursula attacked Sailor Venus and Mimir, while Shiryu engaged Jadeite on an unusual swordfight. Jadeite using a Niflheim mist sword and Shiryu using his inherited skill, the Excalibur fist.

Jadeite: Unsheathe your Libra weapons!!
Shiryu: I don't need them yet.

Sailor Venus tried to attack Ursula with her Venus Crescent Ray, but the Valkyrie used her corrupted wings to repel the technique. Mimir only could send his Lyra strings to heal Sailor Venus.

In the mist of everything, The Eir Valkyrie and the God of Death stood still until Chris attacked first with a Greatest Caution, that was repelled back to her. She deflected her own attack any glared at him.

Chris: Ancient SERPENT!!!!
Thanatos: Attacking your God is a sin that demand divine execution. And you will not die alone. PHOBIA OF TARTARUS!!!

Thanatos  technique summons a bunch of Draugr that began to attack both the heroes and Jadeite. He was pierced in the chest for an old acquaintance of his

Jadeite: (labored breathing) Titiskaya?!
Titiskaya: It's time to pay my due!!

Both of their souls were swallowed by the void.

Only Thanatos and Ursula remained as the only adversaries that remained on foot.

The undead were still attacking Shiryu, Sailor Venus and Mimir, but they fend off their attackers while Mimir restored their health with his Lyra strings

One of the Draugr was about to kill Sailor Venus, but suddenly the attacker was stopped by an arriving hero that made a Blue Impulse

Sailor Venus: Alexer!!
Alexer: We got problems, so..

Ursula suddenly attacks them, but Alexer uses his water cosmo defense technique

Sailor Venus: I know that technique. Hydrokinesis!!
Alexer: Primordial mist and ice. I'm on my element.

Meanwhile Thanatos slams Chris to the ground with his darkness cosmo attacks, but she struggles to her feet and wields her sword Hruntig.

Thanatos: How can a low class specter like you keeps standing?
Chris: I'm something more than a specter now. And i still have a life ahead of me. Redeem my sister, and share my life with the only man whom I choose to love!!
Thanatos: Shut up!! PROVIDENCE!!

Thanatos launches his providence attack at her, but Chris splits it with her sword Hruntig. And she uses her Greatest Caution against Thanatos

Shiryu: Impressive. That resembled my Excalibur

When the mist settled, Chris could see Thanatos without a scratch

Thanatos: Remember that I'm the God of Death, entrusted to carry on the work of lord Hades. A lowly specter like you will never hit me.
Chris: I've saved this sword just for you. Look at the palm of your hand.