Satellite vs Ninjas Part 2. Shinobi Kumite

Lascoumoune prepared herself with her Satellite cloth and Jōrogumo Grace used a traditional kimono

Tsukikage: Challenging a Jōrogumo Kunoichi is not an easy undertaking
Lascoumoune: Neither does challenging Callisto. I refuse to let her win. 

Tsukikage felt the same anxiety when he remembered Aya's corpse on the floor.

Flashback

Flashback ends

Flashback ends

Yukiko: Lascoumoune-san. When we fought I realized that Aya was everything but your equal, yet she was killed by Yōrogumo Grace.
Tsukikage:  If you fail...
Lascoumoune: I won't.

Both women stared at each other

(Action Music)

The fight begins with Lascoumoune turning shooting three arrows from her bow. Yōrogumo Grace stops two arrows with each hand and the third with her teeth. Yōrogumo Grace draws a sword. Lascoumoune turned her bow into a quarterstaff and proceeds to attack. 

Yakumo: I'll cut you half the size!!

Lascoumoune attacks the Ninja leader with a succession of quarterstaff hits, exchanging blows, managing to land a hit on her foe's stomach. Lascoumoune stash her bow and draw the Kazetetsu

Yakumo: Can you even use that sword?
Lascoumoune: Did you studied Zenzō's style too? Interesting. 

Both of them swing their swords at each other. None of them connect. After they clashed, Yakumo tried to do a leg sweep that Lascoumoune foresaw and countered with a twirling slash. 

Tsukikage: (thinking: I'm amazed of Lascoumoune she's fighting a Kage Lord on almost equal terms) 

Both women do a forward kick that separates them. 

Yakumo: Not bad for a gaiju
Lascoumoune: Not bad for a self conceited little woman. 

Lascoumoune shoots an arrow towards Yakumo, but then she disappeared in a cloud of dust and Lascoumoune saw that her arrow only hit a log.