Peace before the storm. Part 1 Nægling.

The group returned carrying Sailor Sin. Fenrir gave the Silver Crystal to Minako

Fenrir: Your mission is complete and Sin's soul is safe. Take it. 

Minako: The Crystal goes. I'll stay. You'll need all the help you can get. Besides, we live in the Midgard (earth). 

Seiya look at Sin and he asked about her

Seiya: Who is this young woman and why does she have my techniques? 

Fenrir: I had you on high esteem for your role in the death of Alioth Roki. It will be sufficient to say that she's on our side. Otherwise, this alliance with the Sanctuary is over.

Shaina saw the girl and she figured out that Sin was Seiya's descendant.

Minako: I believe she told us that her father was the Equuleus Saint. 

Shaina: Impossible. The Equuleus Saint is a woman. A Saintia to be precise. 

Minako: She's from the late 24th century. And I feel the same. She’s indeed the glue that kept the team together. 

While they were arguing about Sin's origins, Fenrir delved into his own, as he remembered his father.  

Flashback: 

Ecgtheow entered his family's furnace and saw the young Fenrir with a weapon. He smiled

Ecgtheow: Let's forge you a weapon. 

Ecgtheow melted a weapon made with Asgardian Steel and forged back into a blade. 

Ecgtheow: This weapon we make will be yours one day. But I'm concerned if you might be able to understand it. A weapon must not be too light, nor too heavy. The Steel must be tempered. 

They spent weeks doing it. 

Ecgtheow: What's the most important thing of forging, fire or ice? 

Fenrir: Together, father. 

Ecgtheow: Fast learner. Firm yet flexible. This weapon is made with a very special Asgardian Steel, forged on the firmes of Muspelheim, yet cooled on the ice of Helheim. That's the mystery of steel. Equilibrium.

Fenrir: Does that mean that good and evil complement each other, father?

Ecgtheow: I believe you already know the answer to that, if you keep an open mind, that is. 

Fenrir:  I don't understand. If I'm wronged, shouldn't I get revenge?

Ecgtheow: You should find the meaning of a warrior. Knowing your reason for victory will enable you to have it. Then you'll be a true warrior. 

Flashback ends

Fenrir noticed Shiryu entering the room. Then he chuckles

Shiryu: What's so funny? 

Fenrir: I finally get you, Libra Saint. Your motivation and your faith in your teammates. You defeated me because I didn't have a reason for victory. You've taught me that. 

Shiryu: What's yours now? 

Sin awakened from her dream and looked at Fenrir, Minako and Alexer.

Fenrir: She is. 

Sin: Why do I feel like… brrr. Why are my bones cold?

Alexer: T'is a long story

Sailor Venus: Your soul was possessed by Helia's spirit. 

Fenrir: Short story actually. 

Sin: Then i already know of her attack tactics.