Helheim. Realm of the Dead.

The scene begins with Kazuma being carried prisoner on Helheim. The Hel Walkers took him to a very particular enemy, a beautiful woman on civilian clothes

 The Hel Walkers took him to a very particular enemy, a beautiful woman on civilian clothes

(Stage music)

????: Greetings. Welcome to Helheim. L'enfer. Inferis. Jigoku Tenkai.
Kazuma: You still retain your mortality. How can this be?
????: (thinking: hmm. He's naive and pleasant. He reminds me of Aluminum Seiren) I could ask the same of you, handsome. Come.

As Kazuma was taken by the Hel Walkers, a bunch of hands began to appear in the walls. The dark woman used a whip to repelled them.

Kazuma: Way to treat your allies, woman.
????: Those are soul scavengers. They absorb wayward souls, spirits that, if caught, will never will find rest, suffer or reincarnate.
Kazuma: Sorry for my manners. And who you are?

????: I was once called Sailor Coronis and Sailor Lead Crow. Now, I'm Coronis Helsdottir. Maître d' Helheim's entrance. You can call me Akane.

Kazuma: It's a shame. You're quite beautiful. But that beauty is tainted by working with Hel, crowmaster.
Akane: I'm afraid I cannot seat you without the proper attire.

The dark Sailor Senshi blushes, but then removed his cloth stone from his neck. Then she sees a vision of the Kazuma's clothstone being destroyed by someone who's not a Hel-Walker nor Helia herself. She infers that Helia was unsuccessful on her endeavors an her promises unfulfilled and she said in her mind "Now's the time"

Kazuma: Is something wrong, lady Coronis?
Akane: No, it's nothing. I'm afraid I must take my leave. I shall leave you in the capable hands of Thrym Helson. He was a former God Warrior called Thor of Phecda Gamma, but he let himself to be killed by Seiya in order to save Hilda. For an Asgardian Warrior, one must die fighting. Otherwise they're denied of Valhalla.

Kazuma found Thor's presence imposing

Kazuma: I know your sister, Thor.
Thrym:...(growling)
Akane: I'd advice to refrain to talk about that. He's being controlled by the lord Avido Helson. The former Black Altar Saint. Now, If there is anything to require don't hesitate to scream.

In that instant ghostly wails of torment could be heard.
(play the sound)

Akane: Ok!! I'm coming, Hold your horses!!! (She smiles at Kazuma) We're so busy!!

Avido begins to interrogate him

Avido: Where is Sin?
Kazuma: What can I say? Soy fan de los siete pecados capitales (I'm fan of all seven Capitol Sins) Don't you have some soul to suck? Yeah, I know about you. How Manigoldo kicked your butt.

Avido tortures him with some Shekishiki waves and gives orders to Thrym in runic language and warps away.

Kazuma: (heavy breath) What did he say?
Thrym: You don't wanna know.

Thrym puts Kazuma with another prisoner and walks away too.

????: Don't be a hero, homeboy. You'll live longer.
Kazuma: You also retain your mortality, friend.
????: I've been in this place for a while. Perhaps we can help each other out.
Kazuma: What are you in for?
????: I'm in search of the only soul I care. I'm looking for the soul of a good woman called Helena. Then I stepped in something bigger.
Kazuma: Deathmask!
Deathmask: Do I know you?
Kazuma: Come closer.

When Deathmask got closer, Kazuma gave him a headbutt

Kazuma: That's for my brothers and sisters of the Palaestra!!!

Deathmask picked himself up and spits blood. The blood freezes when it touches the floor.

Deathmask: I've harmed many people, alive and dead. I'm paying for it! Look. For escaping these shackles we need to converge our cosmos.

Kazuma complies and both of them break free of the ethereal chains

Deathmask: You're Cassiopeia Erda's acquaintance. I can sense her stench on you.
Kazuma: (flustered) I didn't had.... Ok. I've had my way with her!!
Deathmask: (unamused) Congratulations.
Kazuma: I've heard that you're trying to resurrect your beloved. The guardian of that particular section of Helheim is the Valkyrie we're searching for.
Deathmask: I've deceived the Gods into thinking that I was waiting judgement on Olympus leaving an impression of my soul. All into trying to reach Helena. But a sacrifice is needed.
Kazuma: You wanted to lure the Róta Valkyrie, suck up her soul and use it to resurrect Helena.
Deathmask: That was the original plan, but Hel placed that sadistic former Black Saint.
Kazuma: Black Altar Avido. His notoriety is legendary. Somehow he is still alive.
Deathmask: Both Helena and Yūfa are being held in Nidhogg Fafnir's vault.
Kazuma: Yeah. Whatever, buttwipe. Smell you never.

Kazuma was about to leave

Deathmask: You'll need a Necromancer like me in order to avoid getting ripped apart by the souls surrounding the Necropolis
Kazuma: First of all. How we escape this laberinto?

Suddenly an ethereal door opens. On the other side there were Akane and Cassiopeia Erda overly eager to help them.

Akane: Took you sweet time getting in here. Ah, well.
Kazuma: Are you?

The former Sailor Lead Crow shows them Einherhar marks on her face and abdomen. She had freed Thrym from Avido's control and managed to get out the prison. Along the way they stumbled upon Erda

Erda and Deathmask shared a long look and she violently headbutts him.

Erda: That's for Mito!!
Deathmask: You're the second people that headbutts me today!!!
Erda: Second?
Akane: Yūfa of Rôta needs your help. All of your help. Welcome to Helheim

When exiting the prison, Akane shows them a landscape, that resembles some kind of city.

Akane: Whatever you do, don't accept food or drink from the dead

Deathmask: And don't follow any light

A Helheim illusion of Mito reaches to haunt Erda. She became mesmerized by it. Shed tears. She was about to touch it, but Kazuma and Deathmask pulled her out of there and she recovers from her trance.

Deathmask: What did I told you about following any light?
Erda: Shut up, Gollum!!!

She kept walking

Deathmask: Your girl is a handful, Silver Saint.
Kazuma: Tell me about it.