Kunoichi vs Satellite

Satellite vs Kunoichi. 

Due to a misunderstanding, The strange girl of the Fuji Ninja Clan thought that  Lascoumoune was a former chunin of the village. Aya Fūma.

????: Aya. (sobbing) 本当に ごめん圧砕 !! (I’m truly sorry!!) you were my senpai and I’ve betrayed you and Zenzō-sama (keeps sobbing)
Lascoumoune: (confused) Easy there, friend. Tell me what happened.
Tsukikage: Oh, no!
????: Friend? A Fuji Ninja Soldier never use that WORD!!! 

The strange girl tries to slash Lascoumoune, but she dodges almost effortlessly

????: You’re not Aya!!!

The unknown kunoichi toss her a Kunai, but Lascoumoune grabs the kunai from the ring with her index finger. Then, they began a hand to hand knife fight. Both adversaries were evenly matched, but the kunoichi betrayed a fatal flaw. She dispersed  and tried to attack from a distance, shooting an arrow at Lascoumoune, but she caught the arrow with her right hand. 

Lascoumoune: A ninja archer, huh?
????: (thinking: She isn’t Aya. Only Aya surpassed me in Kyūjutsu. I’ll pierce this impostor. Then my secret will be safe)  What do you want here?

Both of them aimed their bows at each other.

Lascoumoune: What every archer wants. To see who’s better. CRIMSON VIPER!!!
????:  It can’t be!! (She shoots)

Both arrows collide, but Lascoumoune’s superior technique managed to pierce the kunoichi’s arrow in two and wound her in her shoulder.  Lascoumoune got near her, and stripped her, checking for hidden weapons.

Lascoumoune: I will remove my arrow from your shoulder. I need to break the tail and pierce through, so there wouldn’t be any more tissue damaged. Don’t you dare bite your tongue!! Think of something else. Tell me your name.
Yukiko: Morigakure Yukiko. (Lascoumoune removes the arrow) Grr!! Zenzō’s my older brother. Who are you?
Lascoumoune: I’m Lascoumoune. Servant of Artemis.
Yukiko: Wait! Are you an amazon?
Tsukikage: Former captain of the Satellites, to point a fact.
Yukiko: Your appearance is almost identical to Aya Fūma, but you're  lot stronger. (she heads to Tskikage) still dreaming on a world in which true ninjas may live in the light?
Tsukikage: Since i’ve heard your confession… more than ever.