Satellites vs Ninjas Part 1. Callisto's Challenge

Zenzō and Lascoumoune were greeted by shinobi of the Fūji Ninja Clan. The ambiance was a tense one as he was a Ninja Master that challenged the current leader and failed

chunin: Lord Morigakure.
Tsukikage: You know I don't have that name anymore. I'm Tsukikage.
chunin#2: Lady Yorōgumo Grace would be at the inner sanctum.
Tsukikage: Of course she does.

As they went inside the ninja fortress they sorted snares and traps.

Lascoumoune: These traps are basic of hunting. Maybe I could be a Ninja myself.

Lascoumoune them trips into a rope and was about to fall into a spiked floor, but Tsukikage holds her just in time

Tsukikage: Ninjutsu is a very rigorous discipline. It's not just another martial art. It's a way of life.
Lascoumoune: A way that you partially hate.
Tsukikage: My objective is the inclusion of foreign people to our ways. Open to anyone who wants to learn.
Lascoumoune: Shinobi living in the light. Ain't that right?
Tsukikage: Just mind your step. You've lost your depth perception again.
Lascoumoune: When my commander Callisto knew about how you've helped me, she reacted like any Satellite would.
Tsukikage: Removing your restored eye with an arrow head?! If I see that woman again, I'll be the one who takes an eye from her.
Lascoumoune: I know. You've said that ho her face. It's ok. You've taught me how to compensate for it.
Tsukikage: You're too good for them.

Both of them pass the traps by wall running. Then Tsukikage and Lascoumoune enter the sanctum. And the clan leader was waiting for them.

Yakumo: We were waiting for you.
Tsukikage: Wait, we?

Out from the shadows Callisto made an act of appearance alongside Yakumo.

Tsukikage, angered for the fact that Callisto had injured Lascoumoune earlier, began to do hand position and was about to do a technique to attack her, but Lascoumoune intervened, placing a knife in his throat.

Lascoumoune: I can't let you do that!
Tsukikage: Then everything I've taught you while we ventured in Jotunheim account for nothing. It will fade away behind blind traditions of someone who doesn't give a snap the earth's wellbeing. Are you really happy just getting stomped?

Callisto: Somehow, I sense that you feel something for my greatest soldier. Or is just the property that you want to reclaim?

Callisto shows him Lascoumoune's eye and squish it with her hand in front of him

Tsukikage: I only know that she's stronger than you and you're weaker than her.

He turn his gaze on Yakumo

Tsukikage: And this is not the main problem right now. There's an army of cold and darkness that will be summoned against the world.

Yakumo: Just remember that you left the clan, and chose to escape alongside your lover, Aya. And now You've replaced her with a broken version of her.

Lascoumoune grunts

Tsukikage: Regardless, our intent here is to notify you and, if possible, ask for your help.
Yakumo: Zenzō. You've forgotten the rules of our village. There will be no assistance.
Lascoumoune: Lady Callisto, Lady Jōrogumo Grace. If we don't do something, The powers of Darkness will obliterate the worlds of the living. And I know you like living.
Yakumo: I got nothing to say to you.

The ninja leader turns her gaze on Tsukikage

Yakumo: You should've chosen me as your wife, Zenzō.
Tsukikage: You've killed Aya, Yorōgumo Grace. I'll never forgive you for that.

Yakumo turns her gaze back to Lascoumoune

Yakumo: I hate you because You've abandoned your duties as a Ninja. I hate you for your dream of shinobis in the light. I hate you because you deserted me.