Helia's Yorishiro. Turning point.

While Mimir, Chris Walden and Shiryu were busy fighting Thanatos on Niflheim, there was another drama unfolding on the Graad Foundation headquarters.

Fenrir: The Lowlander's way treating their champions astounds me.

Ushio: It comes with the job. We don't know if Niflheim's mist could be contagious. It was the same power of the Nibelung ring, after all. 

Sin: That's the reason why we are all here on quarantine. Erda touched Grundsten when she fought with me at the proving. Ushio used it while fighting Jūdo and Sailor Mercury was Jūdo's prisoner.
Kazuma: I've heard rumors about Hilda's power when she used the Nibelung's ring. That power even rivals Athena
Ushio: Gotta say. It felt really good to use that weird shield of yours. Eitri, was it?

Eitri was also in the same room as them. Quarantined for working the materials. 

Eitri: We dwarves are the best alchemist there is. No need to keep me in quarantine, since we have resistance to every element in the nine realms. What I don't understand is why the Niflheim primordial mist reacted to someone like that.
Fenrir: Sin has been cosmically linked to the Fenrir Chaste and i.  My family has certain entanglement with Helia
Erda: (angry) Yeah, the first Fenris was Helia's brother. 
Fenrir: Not all of us Jötnar are what it seems. King saved me from a Blight Bear sent by my uncle (read book 1) 
Akane: And Utgard Garm committed suicide to protect the Balmung sword and cloth from Loki and Helia by extension. Besides you let that ninja boy and that bunny girl go to that ninja village?
Erda: Shut up, specter wannabe!
Akane: You shut up, hothead!!
Erda: You're an animamate Sailor Senshi that was swallowed by a black hole into hell. How can we be sure that you're not a turncoat?

The former Sailor Coronis began to caress Kazuma's arms

Akane: Well, at least I can make a man happy. I know he has talent and I've always had an eye for every kind of talent. 
Erda: You've said that he wouldn't die in Helheim and neither by our current enemy. How did he die?!
Akane: I won't tell anything else. 
Kazuma: Nor I want to. 

Erda was about to hit Akane, but they noticed Sin laughing

(Play Tense music)

Sin: You've said that like it's a bad thing. 

Fenrir: Who are you?

Sin summoned Grundsten at her cloth and a dark mist enveloped the pieces of her cloth

Sin: (possessed) Sigrun never deserved the most powerful Valkyrie cloth of all, but she loved your ancestor, Fenrir. 

Erda: Helia?!

Athena felt Helia's presence and asked Alexer to travel to Niflheim to ask the others assistance.

Helia possessed Sin's body through the Niflheim mist shield, turning her decolorizing her beautiful blond hair and having the other beautiful pieces of Sigrun's cloth into a twisted version of them

Helia: I've tricked an old enemy of yours into accepting Niflheim. The fool accepted the power, without knowing that he would be sealed in there instead of me. Getting into the cloth wasn't an easy undertaking, but not impossible. As soon as Thanatos is no more,  his remaining powers will be transferred to me. But I feel charitable today. I'll fight you only with her own techniques

Before she could wield the Axe, Fenrir summoned Sigrun's Axe as it was part of the Alioth cloth. Unlike Sin, that froze the axe, Fenrir's touch catches the axe blade on fire.

Helia: I don't need the axe. Moonclaw Rush!!

Helia used Sin's thunder technique to attack Fenrir, but it was countered by another almost identical technique. 

????: (thinking: that resemblance my Thunder Claw) Where did you learn that?
Helia: So, it was you who inherited her family that technique. 

Helia: Ophiuchus Shaina!Shaina: Don't underestimate the power of a Saint

Shaina: Don't underestimate the power of a Saint. THUNDER CLAW!!!!

They fought hand to hand using their respective techniques, but Helia had the upper hand and finished with a new technique

Shaina: She stopped it with a finger!!
Helia: Pathetic. HELFROST SURGE!!

Shaina dodged her attack while her cloth shine as gold saint

Shaina: (thinking: That technique.... It resembles Pegasus Suisei Ken...) Who are you?
Helia: You should be rejoiced. You couldn't handle the power of the Ophiuchus Golden Saint, but your offspring was chosen to bear me.
Shauna: What?!
Helia: I'll give you a special send off. SHADOW VIKING HELHEIM CLAW!!!

The technique was stopped by Fenrir's use of Sigrun's axe and both him and Kazuma prepared for attack

Fenrir and Kazuma attacked Helia with a Wolf Cruelty Claw and a Flame Desperado respectively, but their cosmo was reflected back at them. The other saints felt helpless when they felt such a strong cosmo. 

Helia: Raising a hand against a God is always met with punishment. (mocking at Kazuma) how many people your God killed its own people during the 40 years in the dessert just for murmuring against him and his appointed leaders? 

Kazuma felt angered for such an impudence against God and began to harness more cosmo

Kazuma: (thinking: if i break that shield it might have a chance to save Sin) Blasphemous serpent. Depart from this servant of God!!!

Kazuma's cosmo reached the seventh sense and placed his arms in the shape of a cross. 

Kazuma: The power of Christ compels you!! SOUTHERN CROSS THUNDERBOLT!!!

Helia roze her hand and stopped the light Cosmo, returning the attack at him. Kazuma braced for the worst, but he only saw blood that. It was Akane's . The former Sailor Lead Crow had jumped at him in order to protect him from his own technique. 

Athena rushed in to save Akane with her cosmos. 

Helia: You always were soft with Midgard, Athena. Imagine what fate awaits your allies when I would kill my own for victory. 
Athena: And I would die for everyone of mine. 
Helia: I shall taste your thesis, Athena. 

Helia disappeared.

Helia's voice on the air said "If you wish to fight to save Sin, bring me Princess Serenity and the Silver Crystal to my kingdom, Niflheim. My army and I will be waiting"

Fenrir: DAMN YOU!!!!