R&R. Divide an conquer.

Crystal Tokyo After Albetich's final defeat

Midgard Hyoga: This is getting a turn into the unknown. Asgard, The Midgard Lowlands and Jötunheimr are safe for now. We have three of the Valkyrie Sapphires and pieces Sigrún’s cloth.

Hrothgar: Specifically Gunnr’s Talon Aegis and gauntlet, Gondul Aglæcwiff’s  shoulder pads and Daudi Hammar
Chris: And the legs of my Cloth.
Freya: We must now acquire the breastplate and the belt. It’s been word that Hel granted the Alfheim travel Rune to the youngest Valkyrie yet. Yūfa of Róta, she was a former Dryade, until she was redeemed by a Saintia called Xiaolin. She, however decided to forsake, both Nirvana or reincarnation. Odin showed Interest in her and bestowed on her the honor of beingvcalled the Rōta Valkyrie. She however, had a heavy burden, as bad as she had in life. She was tasked to guard the entrance of Helheim. Needless to say, she ended captured alongside the Necromancer and corrupted again. This time by Hel instead of Eris. 
Sailor Moon: How do we know that?
Erda: The soul of my friend Mito was sent by Deathmask to warn me about the danger. Hel called herself Dark Queen Helia. I only informed Athena about the menace, but I notified only Asgard about Deathmask's intentions of resurrect a woman. He's changed and I feel like a fool.
Kazuma: All of that aside, what we know about Hel's way of corrupting the Valkyries is by eroding their will.  This Valkyrie has a misguided sense of justice. She blamed Ursa Xiaolin for her misfortunes before being a Dryade.
Sin: (Quoting Gesta Danorum) Say, Rothi, perpetual mocker of cowards, do you think we have made Frothi adequate restitution by paying him seven deaths in revenge for one? See, they are borne lifeless who gave you homage only in show and beneath subservience planned treachery. 
Hyoga: It fits the description. It seems you had an expensive education. No wonder Hel was able to corrupt her.
Minako Aino: From what i’ve been told about you Sin, you’re knowledgeable about Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam and both Greek and Norse Mythology. How do you know so much?
Sin: I’m schoolteacher of the 30th century. Bachelor’s degree Philosophy and Humanities. Kaiser Permanente. My thesis was about cultural perception and comparative theology. 
Mimir: (thinking: I’m so attracted to her, right now!) Getting inside Helheim is easy (Who would want to go to the afterlife?) Staying alive without losing your soul is the hard thing

Fenrir took word as he stood up.

Fenrir: Agalæcwiff had this travel rune to Svartalfheim. The land of the dark elves. 
Eitri: Don't worry. We'll travel through dwarven lands in Svartalfheim to avoid unwanted attention until reaching Alfheim
Sin: According with my knowledge, the dark elves and the elves fight each other for the light. Who's the real owner?
Mimir: While both sides of the conflict states their exclusivity to the light, the truth is that both peoples are the same, safe for their skin color. 
Sin: Ugh!! I'm intolerant to intolerance! Can't they just share the light and get along? 
Chris: Their ongoing war is the only thing that gives meaning to their lives. 
Sin: Well… we gotta tell them about Hel's menace against all life and an Alliance between the two people is needed to survive an Undead Apocalypse. 

Chris: Agreed. The elves are currently under the leadership of a Vanir God Warrior called Frodi of Gullinbursti
Hyoga: I've met him on my wedding with Freya. He resembles Alexer. 

Fenrir didn't liked that one bit. He removes himself from the meeting

Sin: What's with him?

Fenrir: This will not go as planned. He killed the resurrected Utgard. 
Alexer: Always a fight between a Fenrir and a Gullinbursti chastes ends up in only one of them still standing. 
Freya: I'll send word to Frodi to stand down. The tricky part would be dealing with the leader of the dark elves. Svartáljǫfurr
Minako: spartawhat?
Mimir: Svartáljǫfurr.  No one knows him. Could be a God Warrior of Fenrir Chaste or could be part of Hel's minions. He's the appointment leader of the Dark Elves. 

Ninja Master Zenzō Mazataka Morigakure (Tsukikage) was concerned about Lascoumoune's next course of action

Tsukikage: So, Lady Lascoumoune. Would you return to Mount Olympus?
Lascoumoune: No. I'll remain here, in the lowlands. My reasons are my own.
Tsukikage: My offer still stands. (see book 1) 
Lascoumoune: (smiles) Gotta say, i’m curious about the life of a secluded shadow soldier.

Alexer addresses himself to Minako

Alexer: If i may be so bold, I'd like (stammering), if you would, to accompany you, Lady Aino.
Minako: (Heart Eyes) You can follow me (trying to play it cool) ahem…  if you please. (blushes) I don’t really mind.
Hyoga: Mimir and I shall send word to the Sanctuary about what happened here in Jötunheimr.
Sin: I’d like to return to the 30th century. There’s gotta be a way to sever our bond without getting ourselves killed.
Fenrir: Sin… you already know how we feel about each other. I don’t see a reason to sever our bond. Do you? You are the only one I have left in the world. 
Sin: Are you sure of this?
Fenrir:...... Beyond any doubt.
Minako: How about you accompany us to late 90’s Tokyo?
Sin: Hmm… Why not?
Minako: By the way. Since you’ve were exiled… what did you do for a living?
Alexer: I struggled for years, but with my cultural insight, I'm currently a junior producer and assistant director for TV Dramas in TV 2
Minako: ($$ eyes) Well Indeed.
Hyoga: This meeting is adjourned. We'll see each other in two months. 

Meanwhile on Niflheim...

Helia: Following the example of Eris and Hades, we shall seed chaos amongst them. Jūdo

Jūdo: Yes, Helia-sama.
Helia: You'll be charged of dealing with Fenrir and Sin. Yo were blessed with the Satori (ability to read minds) I expect much from you.
Jūdo: Only a member of the Death Queen Island clan can harm me.

Elsewhere, Marine Cloth Ushio sneezes

Ushio: A-Choo!!
Shō: Bliss you.
Ushio: Somebody must be talking about me.

Shō: Maybe's the cute girl that you flunked on the Steel Saint selection exam

Ushio: (blushing)Amy Anderson? (Ami Mizuno)
Shō: Speaking of. ATTENTION ON DECK!!!

In that moment, Amy entered the room

Ushio: (Thinking: What's that girl doing here?) Seriously?

Ushio and Shō: (nose bleeding) Ma'am
Sailor Mercury: Ushio will accompany me on this mission. Ive heard that you were an experienced US Navy Seal before being Steel Saint. Honor, duty
Ushio: Commitment.
Amy: Our mission is protective detail. Let's go
Ushio: (flustered) Yes, ma'am.