*Farris Wheel*

Lily*

Giles was gone when I woke up, which I took a tiny offense to. I guess I was going to ‘marry’ him today. I showered and put on a bit more makeup than usual. I was going to be in front of the class after all.  I pulled on my sexy leggings. Black pleather  with lace sides. I felt sassy in them.  Today felt like a sassy day. I pulled on a black cami and pulled on a sheer lace overlay that  was cut  for my frame.

My mom had pancakes ready to eat and I was out of the door happy and fed. Again I felt slighted that my car was in the drive, no one in sight.  I drove myself to school and was curious as to why  there was a line of football players from my parking spot to the door of the school. The were all holding black roses.

When I got out of my car  I jump and squeal when Dutch came up to me. He had a black rose in his hand.  He smiled at my surprise and then handed it to me.  I looked at him with confusion.

“He’s Captain of the team now. We had a shit practice  this morning. He has unique methods.” I looked down the line of boys. Oh geez I started moving down the line, taking each flower. Then I started noticing small noises, then I noticed the way then dropped stance as soon as I took the flower. They stood tall and straight. Unmoving. OH NO. I moved as quick as I could to get to them as fast as I could.

I was huffing by the time I got to the door. I also had an arm full large, gorgeous black rose.  My mr to be was just inside the door.  His hair was damp and combed back. Hot as Fuck. I made an audible noise. His smile widened quite a bit. Ugh.

“You were too easy on them.”   He took my waist and we walked down the stairs and into home room. Beth and Deann where sitting there looking oddly cheerful and Melanie looked strangely happy. “What the fuck?” Tied to my seat was a single red balloon on a white ribbon. I looked back at Giles and he just smiled down at me.

“I think I might actually love you right now. How you get me is so weird, this is hilarious!” I had him take a picture of me doing my best IT face  with the balloon. “ Flowers and a sick joke. Amazing!”  I kissed his cheek and we sat down for attendance. I watched him post to our instagram acct, and looked over at the clock. I caught Melanie out of the corner of my eyes.

Her face was tinted red and she looked like she was about to pull her hair out.  I felt my hair being tugged on. I finally figured out this was his way of telling me he wanted my attention without looking clingy.  I turned back to him, his eyes were much closer than before.

“You look very nice.” I touched my forehead to his.

“Thank you, You always look very nice.”  There was a throat cleared. The teacher was a few feet away. I guess that we had been talking in slow motion because we were the last two in the classroom.

“Take it to the costume room, this one knows the way.” He stuck his thumb out at me and turned around.  Excuse me?  I got up and we went to our next class, just in time.  I was busy taking notes when he slid his notebook to me.

i don’t wanna do traditional vows

    Ok we don’t have to we can just say i do and be done.

no i do want to say vows these

    Father,Smith, Warrior

I pulled the notebook away. I knew exactly where he was going with this. I loved his ideas for the clique couple photos and moments. Classic. Totally going to be a hit at class reunions.

I got you boo

    i knew you would