*LOVELY*

LOVELY*

    Music sofly started and  Giles moved to my  shoulder and kissed the skin bare to him. I lulled my head to the other side, silently asking him to move to my neck. He drug his tongue all the way up my collar bone and his teeth tugged at that spot where your eyes roll back in your head. I was feeling hazy, just like on the ferris wheel.  His hand moved from my ribs, sliding up and over my breast. I curled up into his touch. I pressed my lips together.

    "Don't hold it in, I wanna hear you're feelin good."  His voice was low and deep, I felt it in the pit of my stomach. He rolled my nipple around his palm then took it between his fingers. He lightly pinched and pulled until I was vocally expressing agreement with his actions. "Open for me." He moved up over me, knee between mine.  I pulled my knee apart and he laid down with a hand and leg between my things. "Oh, no panties."

    I gasped as I felt his skin against mine. His breath was hot and suddenly he took a clothed nipple in his mouth. I arched up into him and grabbed a handful of hair. His teeth nibbled as he sucked and I couldn't stop the noises anymore. I moaned and said his name. I felt him smile  against me. He jerked his head suddenly and I was just about to complain when I felt his fingers plunge inside of me.

    "Giles, oh my, mmm."  He set a deadly pace, I couldn't control myself. His thumb was rubbing against the sweet spot and his fingers curling back inside of me. My body was moving and curling and arching . My nails dug into his shirt covered back, I pulled his hair at the root. He leaned down into my neck.

    "You smell like sex, got me so hard." I could feel it on my thigh. "God you're so wet, it's amazing." Then we were just sort of  a mess of writhing, meshing, rubbing bodies. I felt something change when he was flicking his tongue over the tip of my nipple, now exposed. His fingers were taking the same tempo with my bud.

    "Giles." He looked up at me, I did sound a little, strange. " right there."  He didn't move a muscle, just kept exactly as he was until I squeezed him with my thighs. I  gushed all over his hand. It felt different than when I did it myself. The pleasure  was brighter and spread farther. It felt like a star went supernova between my legs. Like he was touching all the cells in my body. His fingers were still slowly stroking me when I came back to reality. He nuzzled my neck and licked his fingers.

    "You are amazing, wife. Take a well deserved nap and I'll pick you up at 6. He kissed my temple and left.  I was ready to sleep. I felt my thighs pulsing every so often. Pushing the sleep through my body. I set an alarm and settled in for a wonderful nap.

    It was a good nap and I felt amazing when I woke up. I showered, dried my hair and rolled it up in hot rollers to do my make-up. We were going out so this was extra time. I did my eye shadow in plums and and winged that liner like my life depended on it. I picked up my thigh highs and worked them until they were comfortable. Then I added these extra wide lace bands that prevent chafing.  I had a plum pleated shirt and matching cami. I slipped a shimmering sheer top on and went downstairs to put on my boots.

    I jumped when Giles was sitting on my couch. His face was hard and he just stared at me. I grabbed my shoes and pulled them up over my knees. I always clicked them together when I was done and this seemed to pull Giles out of his mind.  He looked at me, halfheartedly smiled and pushed me out the door. I barely had time to get my purse.  We sat in silence at his house and then we just sat in the driveway.  He was just staring at the house.  His fingers picking at his nails.

    "Do you regret what we did?" I couldn't think of anything else to prompt  a change in him like this. "You can be honest with me. That is the only way this will work..." I realized what that meant. "I mean unless you don't want it to."  I was about to get out of the car when  she walked out of the house. Anger boiled in my toes.  "Seriously. Son of a bitch"  I was almost out of the car before Giles pulled me back in.