*SHE GAVE YOU HER FLOWER*

“I think just, um” I couldn’t really think. So much was happening, I was feeling so much. Anxiety, happiness, excitement, fear, it was all building up “All the way” He gazed at me for a second then I felt him. It was uncomfortable, it stung. The stretching stung for a bit then quieted. I had closed my eyes unknowingly, I slowly opened them. Giles was just looking at me, soft eyes, small smile. “It wasn’t bad, I promise.” He kissed me while he moved inside me. Slowly. 

“Do you like the way it feels?” He snaked his arms under my back and cupped my head in his hands. I nodded. He smiled wider. He kept pace, my body becoming familiar with our new realm of intimacy. I sighed so completely content and he changed his pace. My breath picked up. He shifted his hips and made me moan. “That’s it baby.” He grinned at me. He was pumping faster now, hitting all kind spots, lighting me up. I had to grab onto his sides, I had to grab onto something. “Can you take a little more?” I cocked my head at him. 

I was already breathing heavy, moaning and panting. He dropped his head down to my breast, I thought I was going to come unglued when he bit down. I sank my fingers into his hair and pulled as hard as I could. The vibrations for his chuckled shot right to my clit, where his fingers were just beginning to stroke. 

“Oh fuck, Giles” He smothered himself in my breast before breaking free.

    “Of course baby.”  He grinned wickedly before  changing our position. He was up on his knees, his hands on my hips, drilling into me. I thought my heart was going to explode from the pure pleasure coursing through me. He moved one hand back to my clit, playing with it was his favorite things in the world. I started to shake uncontrollably. “Yes baby, drench me” I grabbed his wrist but he kept make those damn circles until I lost my mind. 

    “Giles, Giles, Giles,Giles,” Over and over, just his name. I couldn’t form any other words. I could think really, I felt like I was floating space. He was still rubbing my clit, looking like a handsome evil prince. I begged him to stop, it was too much. He just smiled and kissed my shoulder.  He changed our position again. He shoved pillows under me and when he filled me back up I cried out. “OH God, OH God.” 

    “Your giving me a complex, Baby.” He kissed my stomach and pulled my legs around his waist. “Your so beautiful, I love you.” I didn’t have time to feel sentimental about it. This new position must have aligned him just perfect with my get off spot. Just a few seconds in and I felt like I was going to disintegrate into shimmers.  

    “Giles, this is too much. OH God!” I just jerked against him, not able to control anything. He held me down to the bed with a hand on my stomach. He was all too pleased with himself. 

    “You can take it, I know you can” I felt his sweat drip down my skin, the cool drops bring me back from the edge of insanity just for him to drive me right back. He pounded into me and I loved it. I didn’t want it to stop, I didn’t care about anything else. He was so powerful and it felt so good. He pushed further and further inside of me, until there was no more. It was more than I could ever have imagined, feeling him connect to me, to be joined to him. 

 Then even in our hazy lust, I could feel him change. He locked down on my hips and slammed into me. “Take me Lily,take me.”  like orders from a general. He groaned then collapsed on top of me. His breath rushed over my neck, cooling me down a bit. My entire body was pulsing. My lungs burn from exhaustion. My toes were tingling, and my hair was damp from sweat. He moved slightly and our slick skin made a funny noise. I held in my giggle, but of course he could feel it. He raised his head with a big grin. “I’ll go get the shower started.” 

He gently removed himself from me and I watched his glorious ass walk into the bathroom. The water cut on and he came back out. He came back to the bed, his hand out. I hesitated, which was stupid because, what can I be unsure about now? The hot water felt better than it ever had. We both just stood in the spray for a long while, before cleansing off the physical evidence of the loss of my virginty. Giles wrapped me in a towel when we were done.