*CHOICES*

I had already decided that I was going to ask Giles to take my virginity after the game. We had already been through so much shit in such a short time. Even without all that, I had been fantasizing about Giles being inside of me since freshman year. I remember it being the end of the first day. I had found Beth and Deann already, so sweet and welcoming. They were walking me to the Choir room when someone ran past. He nicked my elbow. He turned around his face full of concern. 

    “I’m so sorry! We just horse assin’ around, are you ok?” He looked me right in the eye. His jeweled eyes were fire inside my belly. I nodded and his buddies caught up and dragged him away. The girls giggled and I had to take a deep breath. I never had a sexual thought about a person I knew before him. I thought about Captain American with his beautiful face between my legs or Jax Teller bending me over a pool table in the  clubhouse. Eric Northman remained a treasured favorite. He liked me straddling him while he sit on the throne in his club. 

    I had thought about Giles being inside me in every way possible since that day. I thought about it in my car. Where was enough room that we could try it a couple different ways. I could wear shirts and dresses. I thought about it in his bed. Imagined his room. Imagined trying to keep quiet with my parents downstairs because we just had to. 

How would his face look when he first slipped inside me. What kind of noises? 

    “Hello!” A loud voice made me refocus. I finally paid attention to where I was. I was on the bleachers. Melanie was in front of me. She looked upset. “This is going to seem really petty coming from me. But I’m the only one with the guts to be honest. I heard Giles tell you he loved you. I think you need all the information before you move forward.” She handed me a phone.  There were text messages on the screen. 

    Dutch: heads up babe giles just sent a pic of him shirtless to lily to piss melanie off if she aint mega bitch mode she gonna be

    Steph: oh great  thank fucked up to do to lily though she seems nice

    Dutch: she is if he tries to take it to far i’ll end it but to be honest i think he has has a thing for her for a long time 

    Steph: she has been wet for him forever, anyone paying attention can see

    Dutch: guess i’m not paying attention. Speaking of wet

I handed the phone back to her. I didn’t know exactly what she wanted me to say. I took a deep breath before. I was feeling a lot of things and I knew  she wanted me to explode. She wanted me to scream and cry. She wanted a scene. I was never going to happen 

    “Thank you, Melaine”  I started to pull out my book. She huffed. 

    “That’s it? Thank you?”  Her face was turning red. 

    “Yes, that’s it. Now I have to discuss it with Giles. This information is being said about it, not from him. I don’t think Dutch is lying, but Giles and I need to talk about it. You don’t just lose your shit over one piece of the story.”  She looked like her eyes were going to pop out of her head and stomped away. Wow how raised that child? Steph was right behind her. 

    “Hey.”  She waived at me. I waived back. “I know the answer, but I gotta ask. Did she show you texts between me and Dutch?” I nodded. I wasn’t sure if she was in with Melanie or not. This could be a honey pot trap. 

    “I want you to know I didn’t send that to her. She got into my phone and sent it to herself. It was the last time we hung out. I can’t deal with her and senior year at the same time. She is a full time job.” We both laughed and she sat down beside me. “So now you know, what’s it gonna be?” I nodded my head. It was hard to say.