*PANIC SWITCH*

I noticed the  familiar flash of red and white lights in the distance. As if on que the gps stated that we were just a few hundred feet from our turn off. “ Go to the  parking garage but turn left instead of the right. “ He followed my direction and I leaned across his lap to talk with the attendant. “Hey Bobby! It’s good to see you back! How are you feeling?" The old man smiled widely at me. He had been sick for awhile, unable to work. 

“Ms Beaumont, you are looking very lovely this evening. I’m feel just fine, just fine.” He handed the pink ticket to Giles and the gate to a private parking lot lifted. A black matte elevator door was the only way in or out. Giles exited and rushed to my side. He opened my door and took my hand.  Once inside it started moving without the push of a button. The music was already audible as we moved up. The doors opened and we walked right into it. 

Giles became more and more curious when as we walked, more people greeted me. We finally made our way through the mass of bodies to the bar. If I ever had the courage to be with someone just for pure sex, it was Finn. I had been in lust with him since my uncle opened the bar two years ago.  He was taller than Giles, but about the same build. Finn’s look was much different. 

Finn had naturally blonde hair, undercut  and flowing down his back. A few small braids were always present. His eyes were bright blue, almost glowing in the dark. He wore a white button down shirt, tucked into black leather pants . None of the buttons where button. His pants were so low just a good little tug and his glory would shine.  The sleeve rolled all the way up to his elbows. He was a professional at what he was doing. A achingly beautiful tattoo of a tree took the middle up his chest. I could stare at him all day. 

“I’ve missed you.” He is looking right at me. 

“Hello Finn.”  He turned around to get a bottle, knowing full and well that ass is a weakness. Especially in those pants. I shook my head and cleared my throat. “This is Giles, Giles, Finn.” The just looked at each other.  Finn is already making me a drink. “Do you want a drink?” 

“No I’m driving us home, I’ll take a Dr. Pepper though.” He looks…..strange. Finn scoffs and hands me my usual and tosses Giles a can of soda.  I take it from Giles and walk behind the bar myself. I jab Finn in the side. He is like this with every guy I bring in. I think he is jealous that I don’t oogle him all night.  I mouth at him to be nice and hand Giles a frozen glass like it’s supposed to be served.

“Let’s go sit.” I lead him through the maze again and up the stairs to find my uncle. Of course he is surrounded by people. I just push the tiny bimbos on stills away. “Why is it that you only text or call when you need a fill in?”  My uncle's face snaps at me. He looks a lot like my dad, but he has a baby face. My dad looks like a dad. He stands and embraces me and shoos away some of the lingering overflow. 

“I’m a busy man. I know you got a lot going on. But I thought you might need a night to relax, I talked to you dad a few days ago.” Hmm. He knows about recent events. We sat down and I took a few deep drinks. Finn had made it pretty strong. “Just sing one song down at the Lounge and come back up here. Get lit, find me if you need to talk.”  As always, he was off to another table to ‘build business’ My usual bouncers eased into post. 

“What’s up with the steroid twins?” Giles looked a little concerned. 

“Be nice to Buffy and Beefy. They keep my safe from the throngs of guys trying to get at me.” I giggled. The alcohol was starting to invade my veins. I couldn't stop giggling. “Sorry.” I snickered. I couldn’t stop. I had finished my drink. “Kind Sir could I please have another?” I looked up eyes twinkling at Buffy. He cracked a smile and took my glass. “Thank you!”  I took a deep breath. “I have to go sing before I can’t.”