*JUST A SLIGHT BUZZ*

All the guys from the team showed up. All of them. I didn’t expect freshmen to show up. But the two we had on the team we’re sitting on the couch looking like baby birds in a nest. I had to make it clear that while they could stay,  they were not to drink. Gotta be at least sixteen. We might be breaking the law, but that didn’t mean we didn’t have our own. Other than that it was our usual crowd, except Lily and her friends. 

    Lily had made a shit ton of brownies and spread them out around the rooms. Everyone was talking about them. She moved effortlessly from room to room, group to group.  Almost everyone was comfortable with us as a couple, and accepted her without comment or question. So much in fact that I couldn’t keep her for more than a few moments for the first hour. I finally found her alone in the kitchen. 

    “I feel like other people have touched you more than me at this point. “ I laid my chest on her back and slid my hand around her hips and grabbed her inner thighs. “It’s like all the lust I’ve had for you since the beginning is overflowing now.” I rubbed my pelvis into her lush ass. 

    “Giles! You are very handsy. Have you been hitting it a bit hard?” She looked over her shoulder at me. She was so beautiful. I leaned down and sucked her tongue into my mouth. Her warm mouth was eclectic on my lips. “ Hey, we have a house full of people.”  I was a bit buzzed, everything was wavy at the edges. 

    “Ok, I try to control myself.”  She handed me a cup of water. I scoffed. 

    “You need it, drink. Then we can go sit down, where I can sit between your legs”  She swung around and she wobbled. Her eyes that were just clear, were slightly glassy.  Whatever she drank just hit her. She giggled and took my hand, letting me lead her down into the den where  my close friends were. Dutch and Steph, Serge and Walker who was now dating Lily’s other friend Deann. A movie was on but no one was paying attention. A couple of group conversations were going on. 

    I pulled her down between my legs on the floor and we listened to the conversations. Nothing was really being said. Gossip mostly. New movies, games, comics coming out. Nothing that could hold my interest like Lily. I just wanted to be alone with her. So after about twenty minutes of minimal interaction with the group. I got up and motioned for Lily to follow.  She waited a few more minutes and then said she needed a drink. We met in the hallway. 

    “I wanna put my dick in your pussy.” She giggled. 

    “We have a lot of guests.” I grabbed handfuls of her ass cheeks. 

    “I can make it hot and quick. I promise”  I pulled her up the stairs and into my bedroom. The sounds coming out of the rooms as we passed were equal to our excitement. There was even a slight bumping on the bathroom door. Once we were inside my room, I pushed her down on her hands and knee. I pulled her panties aside and slid my tongue between her open folds. She jerked in surprise. I sank two fingers inside of her and pumped hard. She coated my fingers in juice in seconds. “Your so wet, it’s so fucking hot. You make me feel like a King.” 

    I pulled my pants down to my thighs and shoved my hard cock inside of her. I loved the way she gasped when I slid inside of her. She was so warm and tight inside, stroking back and forth sent pleasure tingling through my nervous system. It has to be quick though. It might not be long before someone came looking. I pinched her clit and she moaned loud as hell. 

    “Jesus Giles,” Her legs started to shake. Gripping both hips, I pounded into her, knowing she loved the harder and deeper I went. “Yes Giles, Yes Giles”  She encouraged me, her breath and voice more swallow each time I pounded into her. I reached between her tights and rubbed her hard and fast. She gushed all over my pelvis. Her hot juice squirt down the front of my thighs.  Her orgasm brought on my own. I filled her full with my cum. I laid down her back, kissing her shoulders and neck.