Chapter 1.

Chapter 1.

November 15, 2035

Sophia's POV (Pic of Sophia --->)

"Happy birthday, babe." I smiled as I looped my arms around his neck and rose on my tiptoes and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"Thanks babe." he winked. "And happy five months."

"I love you so much, Matty," I said softly as a lone tear trickled down my cheek. Matt took one of his hands from around my waist to wipe it away.

Today is my gorgeous boyfriend's twentieth birthday, and our five month anniversary of when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"I love you too, beautiful," Matt said and kissed me softly. "And thanks for the belt."

"I figured, since you're a guy, you could always use a new belt. Besides, I got you something else but I didn't order it in time, it should be here the day after tomorrow." I giggled, my dad's always telling my mom he needs a new belt...

"You're too cute." he laughed and kissed the tip of my nose, then got out of bed. I blushed bright red as he was still butt-naked.

"You're sexy." I mumbled and when he turned around I blushed even more. "Oh my god! I can't believe I just said that out loud! I probably boosted your ego even more, you arrogant jerk."

"Love you too, Sophia." Matty laughed. "Anyway, I need a shower, you wanna join me?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Matt and I may have already had sex and slept together, but I'm not ready for us to shower together yet.

"Thanks but no thanks." I laughed and went to leave the room, I felt Matty grab my hand and spin me around before he crashed his lips onto mine.

"I'll see you later, babe. I need to go home and get ready." I giggled and pulled away, no doubt if I hadn't Matty and I would've ended up having round three.

"You can't, because I picked you up and I have to drive you home...remember?" Matty smirked and turned on his heel, walking back to the bathroom.

That jerk! He must've done this on purpose...

I plopped back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling, I could hear the shower still running and I knew Matt was taking an extra long shower on purpose.

"Okay babe, we can go now." he laughed and when I looked up I noticed he only had a pair of boxers hanging dangerously low on his hips.

"Matty." I whimpered as my eyes roamed up and down his body, I was starting to get aroused by him.

"Sophia, you look like you need to relax, I'll help, baby girl." he chuckled lowly as he came towards me and pushed my shirt off my shoulders, since it was a flannel I'd let hang open.

"Matt..." I mumbled. "I need...I need to get home."

"Just for a minute," he whispered huskily against my shoulder and I moaned.

~*~

"I'll see you later, right? You are coming to the dinner, aren't you?" Matt smiled as we pulled up in front of my house, the session we'd unexpectedly had after he got out of the shower only lasted a few minutes, which he'd even said wasn't his best; apparently he could've done better.

"Yea, I'll be there. How could I miss my boyfriend's birthday?" I giggled as I unbuckled myself and went to open the door, but I felt Matty's hand around my wrist and pull me back into a quick kiss.

"I love you, beautiful." he said softly and then let me go, I smiled as I walked inside and up to my room.

I went and took a shower, and as I was getting out there was a knock at the door. "Just a sec!"