Chapter 8.

Chapter 8.

January 13, 2036

Katy's POV (pic of Caden --->)

"Holy shit, Cade..." I panted as I curled into his side, I could hear our daughter, Kenzie, squealing her lungs out and it sounds like Luke is running back and forth along the hardwood floors, which is probably why Kenzie is up.

"Come on, sweetheart, we need to go check on our daughter." Caden laughed and got off the bed, before slipping his boxers back on. I grumbled obscenities to myself as I got up and put my clothes back on, since Matthew's fiancé is on bed rest, I said Luke could stay here for more than a weekend. Usually, he's here Friday night and Saturday night, then Sunday morning I take him back to Matt's, and he stays there until Friday, when Matt brings him back here. But I said I'd watch him as long as they need.

"Is your brother coming over today?" I asked him, that's the last I'd heard, Caden didn't tell me what he'd done to his brother but he said he wanted to apologize.

"I don't know." Caden growled and I saw his eyes darken. "The fucking bastard won't talk to me..."

"What the hell did you do?! He's your twin brother, for crying out loud. There's nothing you could've done to have made you guys hate each other this much..." I threw my hands up in frustration and shook my head at him.

"Katy, read this." he said simply and rolled up his sleeve, to show one of his many tattoos.

The name Meghan was tattooed in thick black cursive letters.

"Okay, and...?" I asked, I'm still confused, it's an ex, so what? While I am a little pissed off he'll forever have his ex's name written on his arm, I don't get the big deal.

"Meghan was dating my brother, Colton. They were dating and one night I got drunk and took things too far. She lost her virginity to me, Katy. I had no clue that her birthday was coming up, and apparently Colton had planned something special for their first time, so I screwed that up. One night, Colton caught us together in my bed, and then Meghan said she wanted me, and I wanted her more than ever. So we packed up, and moved to Hawaii for five months. When we came back, Colton almost killed me, Katy. He hates me still for what I did, you don't know how many times I've had to apologize..." Caden looked near tears by the end of that and I felt a little jealousy, honestly.

"When was that?" I growled, if it was in the last eleven months, we're going to have some problems, seeing as we've been together for eleven months.

"Last year, we came back thirteen months ago," he laughed at me. "Don't worry, Baby, I'd never cheat on you."

I let out a breath, thank god. Mine and Caden's one-year anniversary is coming up in February. The sixteenth, to be exact.

"I love you." I whispered to him as he kissed my cheek, before we made our way out of our room. "Can you go get Luke some breakfast? I'm going to go change Kenzie, then we'll be there."

"I love you more, and of course I can, Katy." Caden smiled at me and went out to the kitchen while I went across the hall to our princess's nursery.

"What's with this noise, baby?" I chuckled as I walked right up to her crib and saw her bright red face.

"Let's change your diaper, that's why you're so upset, isn't it?" I cooed softly as I picked her up carefully and walked over to the change table. All the furniture in this room is white, while the walls are light pink. Definitely girlie, and definitely designed by me, because I know Caden knows nothing about girlie stuff or anything little girls like.

I haven't had to change or feed a baby in so long, it's strange. I remember when I found out I was pregnant with Luke, I was about ready to kill Matthew, but my daddy beat me to it.