Chapter 11.

Chapter 11.

2 years, 1 month, 8 days later... April 22, 2038 ( Matty is now 25; Sophia is 24; Luke is 4 1/2 )

Matty's POV (pic of Sophia's dress ---->)

I can't believe today's the day. The day I finally get to call Sophia Emily Peterson my wife. It's also a good day as I haven't been able to even touch her for almost two weeks, so I will sure as hell be making good use of our honeymoon suite later after the reception.

"Daddy Daddy!" the sounds of my two sons running down the stairs and into the kitchen made me smile as I set my coffee down on the counter.

"Daddy, when are we gonna see Mommy?" Luke asked me as he started to bounce slightly. I came and stayed at my parent's place and since our kids are both boys, they got banished from our house too.

"Soon, Bud." I chucked and ruffled his hair, then bent down to pick up my youngest son, Elijah Michael.

Elijah Michael was born on August 4, 2036 after a long and painful thirty six hour birth. My poor baby girl was so worn out, I felt awful that I put her through that much pain.

"Hey Matt, are you ready for today?" Dad smirked as he came into the room and got himself a cup of coffee before he sat at the table and pulled out the newspaper.

"More than ready. I'm ready for Soph to finally have my name," I chuckled as I thought of Soph's beautiful face. I know she's going to look sexy as hell when she's walking toward me in her white dress.

"Come on, Eli, come play with Papa," he smiled at my son once he'd finished his coffee and stood up. He took him into the living and I figured they were playing with Legos.

"When is Trent getting here?" I asked my Dad as Luke and I joined him and Elijah in the living room. Dad loves being a Grandpa and he's good at it too.

"In about half hour, relax, Matt, everything is going to work out fine." he chuckled but ended up shaking his head at me.

"I know... It's just, Soph deserves a perfect wedding day and I want it to be perfect for her." I sighed and buried my head in my hands, my mind is anywhere but where it actually needs to be today.

"I know she does, Matt. That's how it was with Mom, we had Trent two years before we got married, then we had you a year later. Taking care of a newborn and planning a wedding was hard on your Mom, so I wanted the day to be perfect for her. And you know what? It went off without a hitch. So stop worrying." Dad smirked at me and I nodded, taking a deep breath. Today's going to be a great day, today is going to be a great day. All for Sophia.

A few minutes later, Trent showed up in his suit already. "Hey Matt, you ready for today?"

"Hell yea. I'm ready for Soph to finally have the same last name as me and our boys." I grinned as I looked back at Luke and Eli, who were playing with Legos.

"Dada, duice!" Eli shouted as he got up and ran into flat out into my legs. I chuckled and picked him up.

"Come on, Buddy." I walked into the kitchen and set him down, so I could pour the juice. I also poured a cup for Luke, just in case he wanted some too.

"Alright, Matt, we're leaving in about half hour, so get dressed. I'll take care of Elijah and Luke and get them ready." Dad said as he came into the kitchen and took their hands and led them upstairs to Luke's room.

I took a deep breath before I headed upstairs. Today is the last day I will be a single man. In about two hours, I will be married to the sexiest most beautiful girl in the world.