1~ señorita

A/N: here goes the first chapter, enjoy your reading🥰
-----------------------
Cassandra's P.O.V
It was a quiet night just like any other. I was sitting on the couch snuggled close to my dear brother watching one of his old movies. A cool drink in my hand, a bowl of fresh popcorn on the table, complete silent. That's until i received a notification on my phone, permanently damaging our evening.

"AHH SHAWN'S GOING LIVE!" I screamed jumping from the couch, accidentally dropping the glass of juice all over my brother.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Ian yelled furiously staring in disgust at the fabric of his shirt sticking to his torso and the obvious wet patch between his legs.

But i ignored him tapping on the notification to open the live stream. I let out another squeal as his cute face popped on the screen with a mop of curls hiding his forhead and a sleepy smile that melted my heart into a puddle.

"SERIOUSLY!? I'M SOAKING WET AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT THIS ASSHOLE!" My brother shouted throwing a pillow at me but i dodged it like a pro while keeping my eyes focused on the phone.

"Shh stop yelling... i can't hear him" i whined turning up the volume.

With his chest rising and falling with anger, he took a few steps closer "I SWEAR TO GOD CASS IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP AND CLEAN THIS MESS. I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Ian kept growling waving his finger in front of me warily.

"What with all the yelling?" My mom rushed inside wearing a concerned look on her face.

"This idiot over here spilled her juice on me and didn't give a damn about what happened... she's lusting over this stupid singer again" Ian explained brutally smacking the back of my head with a cushion making me yelp. Usually I'd give him another kick but i was too busy at the moment.

"IAN! Keep it down i just put sam to bed!" Amber hossed walking into the living room as she covered his mouth firmly.

"Well you can easily grab another clean shirt. Man up son and leave your sister alone" my mom scowled at my brother whos stared at her in shock. He still doesn't get he's no longer mama's favorite.

"Oh I'm the one who gets blamed now? I didn't do anything wrong" Ian whined crossing his arms over his chest as i chuckled quietly. "Stay focused on that dickhead..." ian mumbled glaring at me.

"IAN! LANGUAGE!" Mom hissed frowning at him as he apologised quickly.

"Yeah Ian why can't you just let it go? She's been crazy about him for the past three years." Amber rolled her eyes pushing her husband in the direction of their room probably to get him new cloth.

I smirked sticking my tongue out mockingly as he left. "And you missy..." i lifted my head hearing mom's stern voice "when you finish whatever you're doing, clean this up and apologize to your brother" mom ordered as i nodded my head.

"Ahh i can't believe it we're getting señorita in less than an hour!" I squealed hugging my pillow tightly after throwing my phone away.

"You're still here..." my brother groaned as he walked back in his pyjamas with a bottle of beer in his hand.

I stared out the window to the bright stars absentminded "Oh my god! Do you think he'll sing in spanish? If he does i will die..." i mumbled to myself sighing as i pictured it in my head.

"I won't stop you..." Ian replied sarcastically sitting on the couch opposite from me to avoide any other accident.

I titled my head towards him guilt washing over me "Oh Ian I'm sorry... you know how i get when it comes with shawn" i muttered sending him an innocent smile.