19~ Prank gone prefectly wrong

After 8 month
I took a seat on the kitchen stool placing my laptop in front of me on the counter. For the past year, i realised the kitchen offered the best lighting to film videos or livestreams. I waved my hands eagerly flashing a huge smile as my face popped onto the screen, the views already increasing little by little.

"Hello everyone it's me your favorite gal..." i grimaced at my own peachy voice "let's try again i sounded so cringy. How you been doing guys? I missed you so freaking much. I know i promised I was gonna be more active this summer but college turned out to be a bitch and i really really needed a time out. So thank you so much for understanding i love you" i sent them air kisses before i went to answering their questions.

Q: oohh Cassandra i missed you so much!!! When are you gonna post videos again?
A: well not gonna spoil anyone but I'm working on a big project right now. It should be ready next week.

Q: is college really that bad? I'm starting next week and I'm pretty nervous.
A: well honey I'm not gonna lie, first year is exhausting but keep a reminder as long as you're studying something you love it'll outweight any difficulties. Good luck!!

Q: i wanna thank you for last months video, your tips really made my skin glow. You're a queen!!
A: you're welcome sweetie!!!

I bit my lips harshly surpassing a laugh. I don't follow any shit skin routine. I stole this list from shawn, he had it stashed between his underwears. He didn't even know i found til he watched my video. I expected him to be mad but he was more embarrassed and made me swore to never tell a soul.

Q: hey where's shawn? We hadn't heard from him in a long time. Is something wrong?
A: dunno this boys gets up before sunrise!! I swear if i got half the energy he got to drag myself out of bed every day I'd be thankful my entire life!!

By time i got used to these questions, at first they bugged me like just becasue we aren't together the whole time doesn't mean we're on a break. But now i loosened a bit and became more comfortable to speak about our relationship. When our pictures first got leaked we didn't make an official statement until i accompanied shawn to the met gala and he annouced it in an interview even though it was obvious by the paparazzi filming us being clingy in public every single day.

Q: you never told us, did you like toronto?
A: i honestly regret never visting it before. I mean this city is full of life, the people are very kind here and i never felt lonely nor scared.

Q: i get you girl college is the worst!!! At least i hope you enjoyed your vacation?? And i was disappointed you didn't share much with us.
A: oohh guys you know how much it hurts me to upset you... alright my next video was gonna be a vlog about my whole summer adventure. Damn it i just can't keep my mouth shut!! I hope you're happy!!

I gave them a little pout. To be honest it wasn't the same project i was talking about. But it's true i flimed most of my trips this summer. Turns out dating a rich singer can get you lots of cool activities. We first travelled to france for some romantic time to start off our vacation right, then hiked across the prettiest mountains of Switzerland, later we passed by Barcelona as a birthday present, and the rest of the summer was spent in hawaii. So i had plenty of content to share.

Q: I'm glad Shawn's making you happy cause if he isn't we'll make sure to kick his ass. Ly baby!!

I chuckled moving a strand of hair behind my ear. It was nice to know i had my own fandom backening me up too, it sure helped me go through some hate at the beginning.

Q: cassandra!! Time to spill some tea girl! How's the new album going? I'm sure you got a sneak peek. I'm dying to hear a glimpse of it.
A: you and me both sister. He wouldn't give me any details. Once he even kicked out if the house when i tried to eavesdrop through the door. I respect his privacy but I'm losing my mind over here!!!