9~ I trust you

Shawn's P.O.V
I gasped looking around in panic. What should i do? I can't give her my instagram... not yet. Ugh what have i gotten myself into?

Me: hey brian how are you buddy?

Brian: what do you want?

Me: i kind of need your Instagram account?

Brian: what the fuck?! No way! You've already taken over my messages.

Me: please Brian, i have no other choice. Please don't ruin this for me.

Brian: ughh fine.

He sent me his password and email. I quickly logged into his account searching for Cassandra's page.

Cassandra: what's taking you so long?

Once i did, i instantly hit follow. It only took her a few seconds to follow me back. He should be thanking me I'm increasing his likes and followers.

Cassandra: you have a nice profile pic ;)

Me: well thank you dear but i need to go. I'm meeting my friends for dinner.

Cassandra: okay bye thank you for the amazing night.

I threw my phone away laying down on the bed letting all my thoughts sink in. It turns out cass was being honest about her speech and how much i helped her. It made me relieved it wasn't fake but at the same time i felt shameful for lying to her. I'm the guy who swore to be honest for life, adviced my fans to always being true with the people around them.

Not only did i betrayed her, i also betrayed myself...

I shook myself trying to push the ugly thoughts out of my head as i laid down on the bed. I snuggled under the warm slowly drifting to sleep.

The next day was pretty stressful. After breakfast, we headed to the gym for an hour and so then we stayed a few more hours rehearsing with the band. I hadn't  had time talking to cassandra yet. "Hey shawn where are you going?" Connor called grabbing my arm.

"I'm going to my room" i rolled my eyes.

"Don't you wanna join us for lunch?"

"No thanks I'm not hungry" i mumbled. But apparently my stomach disagree. A low growl came out as my face heated red. I caressed my flat stomach as the guys laughed at me.

"Someone isn't happy about it?" Brian joked slapping my back playfully. I glanced at them pursing my lips unamused. Ugh Cassandra can wait...

"Okay guys let's go" i sighed following them outside.

We walked towards the nearest restaurant down the street. I had to stop for a few pictures with fans before joining them. "Hey connor can you switch plate with mine?" I smiled innocently. They all looked in my direction confusion written all over their faces.

"Is there something wrong with it? If so will tell the waitress and she can replace it..." connor suggested but i shook my head.

"No it looks delicious... that's why i prefer you taste it too. I don't deserve it" i smiled nervously as i approached the plate to him. Connor stared at me blankly still not getting the real issue.

"Dumbass... he wants to switch because it contains tomatoes. He didn't ask me cause mine contains as well" brian spoke rather loudly as a tiny blush tinted my cheeks. Talking about it sounded embarrassing.

"I don't think all the customers should know my hatred for tomatoes" i hissed through gritted teath as Brian flashed a smirk.

"Why didn't you just say that. I'd be glad to switch plates. You're sandwich looks pretty delicious" connor interrupted our argument taking my plate. I thanked him before each one ate their meal. After lunch i dumped the guys at the restaurant heading back to the hotel. I closed the door behind me taking off my jacket before settling on the bed.