6~ Is it too late?

Shawn's P.O.V
I was too overwhelmed by her sweet words, on verge to tears actually. She reminded me a lot of my younger self, insecure lonely always scared what others think of me.

From the moment i saw her at the meet and greet, i knew there was something special about her. I can't quite explain it but i was drawned to her. When she suddenly left, i felt terrible i might have upset her. But when i realised she was the one I'm surprising, i was so thrilled to finally be able to talk to her.

And now as she walked away through door, all i wanted to do was pull her back inside to have a normal long conversation or maybe at least ask for her number. But there was something holding me back.

She seemed like a fun sweet girl, but she is a big fan too. What if she uses me for attention? Fake it all just to date the famous shawn mendes? Even though her emotional speech and tears were sincere, i don't know her true intentions.

I was always taught to never judge anyone by their covers and never assume how their true feelings were but the tiny chance she might fool me is scaring the shit out of me... I was cut short by the door slamming closed. Should i go after her?

I sighed sitting back on the couch as i chatted with the band a little, even though i was still sweaty and exhausted and couldn't stop thinking about her. "Today's was spectacular, you did a good job" andrew said giving tomorrow schedule before dismissing us.

I headed to my private room to change. Just when i pulled my shirt over my head shivering as the cool air hit my body, the door swung opem. I jumped startled looking frantically behind me as brian stormed inside looking down at his phone."Dude what the fuck? Can't you knock?" I growled throwing my shirt in his direction.

"Eww!" He scrunched his nose up in disgust at the smell before throwing it carelessly on the floor.

"Sorry man, i didn't know you were here" he shrugged his shoulder slumping on the couch. "Why are you so grumpy anyway?" He asked while i grabbed my clothes and hid behind the curtain.

"Nothing..." i mumbled.

"Yeah right spill it boy" he raised his eyebrows. Yeah why lying... this boy knows me more than i know myself and maybe i could use some consolation after screwing up.

"Okay... remember that girl i told you about from the meet and greet" i waited for him to nod his head "well she's the one i had to surprise for her brithday after the show..." i bit my lips taking a seat next to him.

He chuckled "Wait short, long dark hair, red skirt... fully in tears" he smirked as i opened my mouth in shock. "I just met her in the hall, she's a cutie" he winked earning a glare.

"What jealous already?" He teased.

"Jealous!? it's not like i know the freaking girl!" i scoffed slapping his arm. "Forget it man...Come on they're waiting for us at the bus" i stood up putting my jacket as i headed to the door leaving him alone.

"What's wrong then? Was she a mean bitch, not the perfect girl you imagined?" He joked laughing but i stayed quiet getting on the bus as i sat in the back.

Unfortunately i forgot brian loves to stick his nose in people's business specially mine's "Come one tell me bro" he placed his on my shoulder sending me a hopeful look.

I pressed my head against the couch propping my feet on the opposite seat "She's not a bitch, she's actually the sweetest girl i have ever met. She thanked me for helping her overcome her fears, becoming brave enough to face the hate she was receiving." My lips curled into a smile as i recalled her previous words.."She said she admired me a lot for my love and passion for music... for taking care of my fans... she is amazing" i continued letting out a frustrated sigh.