2~ Best birthday gift

"CASSANDRA! IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST! CASS! WAKE UP!" i heard my brother screaming as he harshly knocked on my bedroom door.

I rolled over into my sromach "Leave me the fuck alone..." i whined burying my face into the pillows.

"Come on sissy..." he insisted trying to crack the door open but it was still locked.

"No go away!" I yelled. But my protests went unheard as he kept banging on the door not caring if he wakes the entire neighborhood.

He removed his hands off the door. I sighed in relief when the silence returned "Cassandra I'm not going anywhere til you get up... i don't care if my manager gets mad or the whole shooting is delayed I'm staying here no matter how long it takes" Ian confirmed stubbornly. And i knew

I groaned throwing the covers off my body. I shivered grabbing my robe from the chair. It gets pretty chilly in the morning. I walked towards the door storming out as i found the hallway mysteriously empty. So he just pisses me off and run away... what a coward! I ran to the livingroom bracing myself for a huge argument.

I jumped in surprise when i saw all my family gathered in front of the door "Happy birthday Cass!" They screamed.

I stared blankly at the cake mom's holding while they laughed at my dumbfounded look. "What's all that?" I asked my voice raspy from sleep.

"Hon it's your birthday" amber exclaimed with enthusiasm from where she sat on the chair with sammy on her lap.

My brother shook his head in disbelief "Oh poor girl she finally lost it... every year we celebrate the day you were born. We've been doing this since you turned one" Ian joked sending the others into a fit of laughter.

I glared at him "No guys my birthday is tmorrow..." i replied as they glanced at me with confusion.

"Oh really so you guys forced me to go buy a cake at six in the morning and it wasn't even her birthday?!" Ian huffed throwing his hand in the air as amber rubbed his arms to calm him down. I don't know what's with him lately, he loses his temper so quickly over any stupid reason maybe it's stress.

"Wait honey your birthday is on 21 june which is today... here take a look" my dad replied showing me his phone. I grabbed it eyes widening when i read the date.

"Oh!" My cheeks creeped red as they laughed hysterically.

"I guess that boy made her forget her own birthday..." Ian laughed shaking his head "but you still know your name right izzy?" He teased eyeing me suspiciously.

"My name is cassandra!" I growled.

"Oof that's great, i was afraid you forgot" he smirked earing a slap on the chest. His laugh filled my ears as he pulled me in a hug.

"Enough guys... now make a wish" my mom said excitedly approaching the cake in front of me.

That's when i noticed it had a picture of Shawn's latest shotoshoot. He was wearing leather jacket, leaning against the wall with a shit eating grin on his face. "Oh my god! It's so beautiful!" I squealed placing my hand over my chesy as i blew the '18' candles. "Ugh i feel bad for cutting it" i muttered in shame as dad handed me the knife.

But i was hungry... sorry shawnie. The cake tasted delicious from the outside as well from the inside. After breakfast, i sat down on the couch as everyone surrounded me to hand over the presents. Like the usual mom and dad handed me some cash since they finally figured out I'm not that easy to please cause every year i exchange their gifts to something i prefer or something related to shawn. Amber's gift was the cutest, she baught me an off white crop top matching with a red flare skirt.