14~ First date

A/N: I'm sorry guys it took me so long to update but i had a few problems with this account. But the good news is i finally finsihed my story!! There's only five chapters left, I'll try to post every Thursday from now on. I hope u enjoy ur reading!!❤😍
---------------‐----
Shawn's P.O.V
Everything went great. I've never been so happy to get back home. My tour was epic so far, i have two weeks off before we had back on road to South America, so i could chill, spend some time with my family and my beautiful girl. I was a bit surprised that all was going well in my life. It's silly to think that but i often do lots of stupid things.

The first thing i did after dropping her to her dorm was call brian to deliver him the good news. I felt like a teenage girl spilling her emotions to her best friend as she swooned over her crush. And he must hate me for that but i didn't care. I arrived back home and I was exhausted but somehow i couldn't sleep due to my excitement.

Or maybe i was just nervous since tomorrow I'm performing in an actual stadium in front of millions of fans for the first time. Either way i knew i wasn't gonna get much sleep so i just laid on my bed imaging her warm body pressed against mine and her soft lips making out with mine as her fingers massaged my scalp. Ugh i wish she stayed the night but that would be the opposite of taking it slow.

Now i was curently sitting in my car inspecting the large building to make sure i was at the right place even though the dozens of students coming in and out should give it away. I haven't seen Cassandra in a few days, she insisted i spend some time with my family first which is thoughtful of her yet i prefer to go out with her instead but she had classes anyways.

Today was different, she should be done with her classes by now. I decided to pick her up and take her to our very first day but she had no idea of my intentions. I tried to be discreet walking among the group of students like I'm one of them.

But i guess my gigantic height wasn't helping, some girls instantly recognized me and came over. They were abviously shocked why i was there but they didn't question. They took a picture and asked about my tour which i found very sweet. I excused them when my phone rang.

Cassandra: shawn! There's a new hot guy in my college.

Me: what the fuck? Are you kidding?

Cassandra: nope look how sexy that hoody looks on him.😋🔥

Me: where are you? I don't see you.

Cassandra: I'm still in class dummy.

Me: how did you get this picture then?🤨

Cassandra: someone took it and posted it online. I was bored and decided to go through my phone when i saw that someone special came to see me.

Me: damn it! I wanted to suprise you.😓

Cassandra: aww I'm excited to see you too baby. But i still have half an hour til class ends.

Me: oh it's okay I'll wait.