13~ Never wanna lose you again

Cassandra's P.O.V
Seeing this unexpected figure standing behind me was traumatic, it sent me to a place filled with doubt and worry about my current relationship but finding out that strange to whom i opened up my heart to, shared my intimate secrets with was an impostor, shattered my heart into a million pieces.

Yet what shocked me the most that he was the one i idolized in the past. A kind person i supported for years was capable of manipulating a girl because he was afraid she might hurt him. I more than anyone understand his insecurities but that wasn't an excuse.

He kept apologizing and desperatly begging me to forgive him. It was clear he regretted his lies but i couldn't just let it go so easily. I wasn't sure if i was overwhelmed by sadness, despair, anger... all i knew at the moment that my head was spinning heavily. I barely recognized the street i was walking through even though I've visisted Brooklyn hundreds of times before.

I rushed into the first cafe i spotted. I ordered two cup of coffee, yes two only for me, and I'm certain they won't be enough to calm me down. I sat there staring at the now empty cups, i think i shugged them off in one shot each. I was completley lost. Our intense conversation replaying in my head which gave me a stronger headache.

It was a habit of mine when i was going through a rough time I'd call Ian or hayley for advice. But ian was on set today and hayley was out on a date with jackson. I think it'd be better if at least one of us spent a good day with her partner. I dialed Ian's number. I bit my nails anxiously as it rang a few times.

"Hello Cassandra" i heard his soothing voice from the other end. I could already feel myself relaxing.

"Ian I'm glad to hear your voice i need to talk to you..." i mumbled wipping my tears away.

"Umm Cassandra honey... I'm sorry but i can't talk right now... they're waiting for me..." he stuttered before continuing a conversation with someone next to him.

"Ian please i need you..." i pleaded my voice breaking.

"Cassandra! I told you I'm at work!" He snapped huffing. I could tell he was being patient trying hard not to hang up on me. Anger ran through my viens for the second time this morning.

"I thought you said you'll always be there for me! I guess you're a liar too!" I yelled not caring if anyone was watching before shutting my phone. He didn't try to call again.

So i allowed myself to break spilling all my emotions out. I covered my face as tears poured down my face soaking my shirt. I didn't care how ugly i looked, i didn't care how pathetic i seemed. I needed to let go of the stressful events or I'll literally explode.

When i walked later to my hotel room. I surprisingly found hayley sitting on the bed watching TV. She gasped once she caught me standing at the doorway. Face all red and puffy, hint of mascara on my cheeks, shirt wet and wrinkled... i looked like a mess the least. She didn't ask much question instead she gave me a tight hug which i was grateful for. I enrolled myself in her warm arms as i began to cry again.

When i felt i was getting back on track done with the constant emotional breakdowns. She waited patiently for me to clean up and change into better clothing. I sat down on her bed her hand never leaving mine as i told her the whole story. Her eyes widened more after each sentence, her brain barely functioning anymore. I mean my story was pretty insane.

"I can't believe this. It was shawn all along. The shawn mendes was talking to you for a month. That's insane. Are you sure?" She asked stunned.

"Yes he even told me a few stories no one knew but you and my family... it was him hayley" i whsipered digging my teeth into my lip almost tasting the blood coming out.