4~ Meet&Greet

A/N: sorry this chapter was soo long, i was suppose to divide it in two but forgot, my bad bear with me😥
-----------------
"Cassandra wake up! I swear if you're not ready yet, i will leave the house without you!" My brother screamed walking inside my room.

His jaw fell agape when he found me fully dressed sitting on the edge of the bed with my legs hunched over my suitcase. "Took you long enough bro!" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm glad you're ready... I'll wait for you in the car, We'll have breakfast on the way" Ian explained blowing me a kiss.

This was honestly the longest weekend I've ever witnessed in my entire life. It's not until our plane landed in Chicago's airport that i realised it wasn't just a dream. In less than twenty four hours I'm meeting shawn freaking mendes.

I was too worked up about tomorrow, i didn't feel like roaming in town. So i headed to my hotel room while my brother met with his colleagues for lunch. I put on some music to prepare my outift for the big day but thought i should text hayley first. I haven't talk to her in days.

Me: hello hayley, where have you been hiding?

Crazycookie: oh cassandra I'm so sorry. I really wanted to talk to you but i haven't got the time.

Me: you're busy with that new boy aren't you?

Crazycookie: maybe...

Me: in that case I'll let it pass if you tell me EVERYTHING!

Crazycookie: there's not much to talk about. We've been only on three dates so far. He's so sweet, smart and caring. Also turns out he lives in La too.

Me: that's great baby. Let's get to the important stuff, do you like him?

Crazycookie: i think so... i mean i could see a future with him.

Me: OH MY GOD HAYLEY'S GOT A BOYFRIEND HAYLEY'S GOT A BOYFRIEND!!

Crazycookie: whatever...

Me: hey can you send me a picture? I should have a say in this since I'm your bestfriend.

Crazycookie: OF COURSE NOT!

I scrunched up my face in confusion. I mean it's normal for us to send pics of our crush and talk about him for hours. It seems like every time i attmept to gather more information about her boy, she brush me off instantly.

Me: why not? I promise i won't steal him from you :(

Crazycookie: no it's just i prefer you meet him in person. Anyway do you need help in your outfit for the concert?

Me: we're not done with this. But no thanks i decided to wear Amber's gift but without the skirt cause i think it's too formal.

Crazycookie: okay send me your final apperance and I'll rate you.

Me: one second