18~ Happy new year

Just liked planned we went shopping. We spent more than four hourse at the mall -shawn's complaints didn't make it easier. It's his fault he rushed me, if we're going to throw a party it better be perfect, i want people to talk about it for years and i won't accept anything less. I also checked his gift and let me say he's not allowed to bring me anything ever again.

Not that it wasn't pretty but it cost at least a thousand dollars. It was a dark green off shoulder dress, it hugged my body prefectly specially my breast -i guess that's why he picked it. There was a thin cut up my thigh that exposed my whole right leg. Honestly i wasn't okay with revealing that much of my body but it looked fabulous, i felt so ashamed to turn it back.

The day of the party, i woke up early to decorate the large terrace then laid all the appetizers and fancy drinks on the counter. I also ordered two dozens of pizza even though he only invited like twenty people or so.

"Wow cass that's amazing!" Shawn whistled.

I went with a unique classy theme. I only used the colors golden and black. Wether it's balloons, fake chandeliers, feathery masks, pointy hats etc... frankly it was extremely expensive but I'm proud of my work and it's not my money anyways.

"Really!? look at you!" I bit my lips staring at him. He was already dressed up in his suit, it was the same shade of green as my dress.

I gave him a quick kiss before going back to my room to prepare while he welcomed the guests. I put my dress, applied some light make up not to forget my mask and slid on my golden starppy heals. The music was already blasting, people dancing and having the time of their life.

When i walked back outside i felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned around to find my sexy boyfriend leaning against the counter his mouth open. I smirked heading to where he was standing "i don't think it's appropriate to stare at a woman like that, kind sir!" I spoke arrogantly with a ridiculous accent.

He straightened himself taking my hand and placing a kiss on my knuckles "my apologies my lady, how about a quick dance to make up for my bad behavior?" He suggested.

I stayed quit pretending to be in thought before nodding my hands. He lead me towards the middle where couples were already dancing. He rested his hand on my hips amd i put mine on his shoulders as we swayed to the music. We danced for like an hour before he got dragged away by his friends.

I was about to pour myself a drink when brian jumped in my way startling me. I placed my hand over my heart galring at him as i waited for an explanation. "Sorry cass for scaring you but i need your help in something please" he pleaded.

I nodded my head hesitantly "okay so I'm trying to get shawn super drunk to get back at him for humiliating me during tour but i can't offer him a drink he'll suspect it's a prank" he explained waving the cup in front my face.

"You want me to give him the drink?" I asked as he nodded. I smirked untreated by his evil idea as i snatched the cup from his hand. I grimaced at its sharp smell not to mention the color seemed a bit odd. "Just curious brian what's in that cup?" I frowned in worry.

"Oh a little bit of everything on that table... but don't worry it'll be fun. Now go." He ordered pushing me in shawn's direction.

Just like we expected, shawn didn't suspect a thing. He drank the whole cup in one swift shug. I turned around to see brian giving me thumbs up. I placed the empty cup back on the table inspecting his reaction. To my surprise he seemed extremely fine, he thanked me before continuing his conversation with his friends.

But i decided to stick around maybe he needed more time for the alchohol to spread through his system. And i was right after about ten minutes later, his face beamed red, his eyes barely open as if his vision gone blurry while he tried so hard to decipher his friend's  words.