3~ Going live

After lunch, i locked myself in my room preparing to go live on Instagram. I opened my laptop logging to Instagram as my face popped on the screen.

"Hello guys just like i promised earlier, here i am live on Instagram . Ugh i missed this feeling, it's been like what... three months since i went live" i laughed as the views and comments inscreased immediately, mostly were birthday wishes.

"First of all i wanna thank every single one of you who wished me a happy birthday... i want you to know how much you mean to me. I truly fucking love you" i screamed at the top of my lungs before bursting into laugher.

"Second i hinted that i have some exciting news..." i wiggled my eyebrows. I fell silent to build up the anticipation. I chuckled when everyone begged me to spill the beans.

"Most of you know that i couldn't attend the concert in Vancouver. And i was practically depressed for a few days. But it all was worth the wait because... MY BROTHER BAUGHT ME TICKETS TO THE CONCERT IN CHICAGO!" I screamed the last sentence doing a little happy dance almost falling from my seat.

I scanned the comments, some were congratulatong me, others were surprised Ian got me a nice present for once and the people attending that show were excited at the chance of meeting me.

"Thank you all guys, I'm so freaking excited. I'm certain this is the only thing I'll be talking about the next week... i can't wait!" i squealed my smile growing wider.

"Oh and for anyone who hasn't watched my video yet... you'll find the link in my bio" i remined them "okay let's see what question you guys have for today" i rubbed my hand as i read each comment.

Q: i just watched your latest video, it's amazing. I was practically screaming with you the whole time.
A: i mean whoever watched it can't control his emotions. I honestly had a break down every damn time i played it.

Q: i already know your answer but tell me what did you think about señorita?
A: simply perfect... flawless. The Chemistry and energy shawn and camila share is fantastic. They're both such talented singers, i mean the passion and effort they put in this song can't go unnoticed, i truly love them.

Q: I'm just curious are you a shawmila fan?
A: well it's no secret i want him to myself but I'm also a huge fan of camila. I really look up to her, she's one of the strongest and funniest women i know. So I'm certain they'll make a powerful couple... Beside all i care about is his happiness no matter who he's with.

Q: do you think they're dating?
A: i don't know but i don't think it's any of our business.

Q: Oh I'm so glad you're okay, i thought Ian killed you after all your shouting.
A: yeah I'm pretty sure that thought crossed his mind but since he baught the tickets he wouldn't let them go to waste... ooh Now i get why he didn't kill me.

Q: I'm so happy you're going to Chicago's show. I hope to see you.
A: I'd love that, maybe if i arrive early enough we can chat a little. Though i have to warn you I'm more akward in person.

Q: cass i admire your work a lot. When are you gonna post some new covers? It's been a while, love you.
A: i love you too, but I'm not sure when I'll exactly post. I've been so caught with my exams last month i didn't have time to consider it. But I'll try to see what i can do.

Me: I have an idea... guys why don't you leave in the comment section of my last video the songs you'd like me to cover. And I'll chose my favorite.

Q: i miss your videos when you used to play guitar. Btw i love you.
A: I love you too. I'll promise I'll post another one soon. Actually I've learned a few new songs but I'm not gonna spoil, you're gonna have to wait.