8~ The start of something new

Unknown: hello is this cassandra?

Me: yeah who are you?

Unknown: I'm Brian.

I lifted my head staring bewildered at the wall. Do i know any Brian in my life? Maybe it's one of Ian's friends, but why would he contact me?

Me: so what?

Unknown: oh I'm sorry i wasn't clear. I'm the guy you met backstage. The one who helped you when you tripped.

Unknown: I'm not sure if you remember me?

A small chuckle escaped my lips. My smile grew wider and my eyes lightened. How could i forget such a pretty face?

Me: of course i remember you, but may i ask how did you get my number?

Unknown: umm i have my ways ;)

Me: creepy guy just tells me he mysteriously found my number... should i be scared?

Unknown: no of course not, I'm not creepy or anything. My friend connor the one who sent you that video of shawn. He gave it to me.

Me: and why did you ask him for my number?

Unknown: i don't know... i thought you're pretty cute and i wanted to get to know you.

Me: thanks that's sweet of you.

Me: i see you're a nice guy. Actually i felt terrible for not getting your number earlier. I'm glad you asked your friend.

Unknown: oof that's a relief. I was nervous you didn't feel the same way.

Me: wait how did you know my name?

Unknown: oh i recognized your brother before he went outside. I researched on the internet and saw his sister is named cassandra and she's a youtuber.

Unknown: i stayed up all night watching your videos, your channel is amazing.

Unknown: okay that really makes me sound like a creepy stalker.

Me: nah i have this affect on people. Once they meet me it's hard to forget and let go ;)

Unknown: i don't have a doubt. Now if you're done interrogating me can i ask you a few questions?

Me: just one more... why were you backstage anyway? Are you a big fan of shawn too?

Cause if he is a part of the mendesarmy, i won't hesitate one second to claim him mine.

Unknown: well i don't hate the guy. His music is awsome. But the reason i was there because my little cousin was dying to meet him. She's a big fan.

Me: i guess I'll get along with her then.

Unknown: and what about me?:(

Me: we'll see what happens... now what did you wanna ask me?

Unknown: tell me about yourself.

Me: that's a bit forward don't you think?

Unknown: i mean that's the reason i texted you. Don't you trust me?

Me: I'm not sure you could be a drug addict, a theif, a murderer or a douchbag who wants some nudes.

Unknown: ouch that hurts but i respect your cautiousness. What if i tell you a bit about myself instead?

Me: okay why not.

Unknown: so my name is Brian. I'm 20 years old. I was born and raised in Pickering with my parents, i don't have any siblings. Two years ago i moved to Toronto. Now i live in my own apartment.