7~ Unknown number

Cassandra's p.o.v

Here i was back at the hotel sitting on the bed and my fucking brain can't process the fact i just met shawn mendes. After the incident, i lost all hope in meeting him, i never thought my brother would be so loving and prepare another surprise.

Every time i closed my eyes, i feel his tender touch on my body. His deep voice and his joyful laughs ring in my ears. His scent fills my nostrils mostly because his actual scent and sweat is still sticking to my clothe... That just made want to stay in them more.

I laid on the comfy matress replaying the video connor sent me. I'm glad my battery was dead cause there's no way my phone would have filmed in such great quality. He even recorded our small conversation after Ian left, i thought he turned it off after the first hug. I couldn't be more grateful. I think i even sent him over twenty heart emoji as a thank you for filming the greatest moment of my entire life. I'm also thinking of buying him a gift.

"Cass have you listened to a word i said?" Ian scowled pulling me out of my sweet dream. I stared at him blankly mouth hang open. I haven't even realised he's the room with me since he left when we first got here to meet with his manager in the cafe on the second floor.

"When did you come back?" I questioned in confusion.

"Umm fifteen minutes ago..." i replied giving me an akward glance "it's good that i came back cause I'm sure if somehow a theif broke in, he would have stole all our stuff and went home safely til you notice something's wrong..." he yelled as i shrugged my shoulder.

"Anyway what did you wanna tell me?" I asked in attempt to change the subject.

"I was saying i can't go home with you tomorrow, we have some extra work to do... But don't worry I'll drive you to the airport and amber will pick you up once you land in San Francisco" He explained stopping when he noticed my smile fading away.

Good way to ruin my hapiness Ian.

"When will you get back?" I asked sighing sadly.

"I'll probably be back next week... I'm so sorry cass, i really enjoyed our time together. I get it's not compared to what we used to spend but..." he apologized caressing my cheeks but i shook my head cutting him off.

"I get it your job is more important. I already knew we would spend less time together. But either way i don't mind I'm proud of you. This movie is a big chance for you. I love you" i smiled weakly pulling him in a tight hug.

"Is that nice act of yours a side affect of meeting shawn or you really care about me?" He wondered eyeing me suspiciously.

"Both" i simply said tapping his shoulder before walking into the bathroom.
-----------
At the airport
After handing over my lagguage, i realised i still had two hours til my flight. I wasn't feeling so well. I couldn't have breakfast because my stomach is aching a lot. So i was a bit dizzy too as i pushed my way through the crowd of people.

Ugh i hate airports, they're so loud and obnoxiously annoying. I usually come late on purpose so i can immediately head to the plane when i arrive but Ian had to leave early.

I decided to buy a cup of tea and sit in the waiting area at gate 9. I placed my bag on my lap and pulled my headphones to listen to some mysic while i continued my book. After finishing three chapters, i got bored and decided to check my phone where i caught a new message.

Crazycookie: cass where are you? Are you still alive? Did you meet shawn? Tell me!

Me: i tried to call you yesterday but you didn't answer