11~ I love you

Turns out Ian's theory was totally wrong.

More than a week has passed, I've been texting brian nonstop and the only new thing i found out that he's the sweetest guy I've ever met. Every morning he'd send me a romantic poetic verse, he wishes me good night and sweet dreams every single day.

Once when i wake up late cause I've seen a nightmare and texted him, he immediately answered, consoled me and refused to go back to sleep til i was feeling safe again. If by any chance i didn't talk to him til noon, he'd text me to make sure i was okay.

He also helped in my college issue, giving his wise opinion. He was rooting for Stanford even though it's easier for me to move to Toronto where he lives so we can make our relationship work, but he didn't try to persuade me and encouraged me for the best. He was always there when i needed him. I felt like i knew him a long time ago.

The only thing strange that happened is our video chat two days ago. He seemed very nervous, so was i. But he barely knew what to say and each second he'd look up from the screen to talk to someone. He didn't flirt nor tease me. But i brushed it off guessing he isn't skillful when it comes to direct communication like me and prefers the message.

Me: BRIAN I HAVE AN EMERGENCY!

Brian: whats is it?🤦‍♂️

Me: i haven't posted a picture on Instagram in three whole days. Which one is better?

Brian: umm the first one, you look so cute with that hat!

Me: aww thanks🥰❤

Brian: what's your plans for the day?

Me: I'm going for a run at the park then I'm going shopping with Amber, what about you?

Brian: we're heading to Detroit now. So I'm prepared for a long exhausting day!

Brian: oh by the way i changed my wallpaper this morning!

Me: and i should care why?

Brian: