Chapter 8

Harry's POV

Today was the first day of our song writing. We finished writing 2 songs together. Tomorrow we will record as many songs as possible. At least we can record 2 songs which we wrote.

Alexa's POV

I'm packing my bags for the movie. I'm going to stay in New York for 2 months. I really like there so I was very excited.

Tomorrow I'll left here. Today Katy came to my house. Katy and I spent fun time together today. She can't come to the airport tomorrow because she is a student and has school. I'm really gonna miss her so much.

I also miss my family. Mom and Dad won't come with me. I'll go there with my manager Matt.

Next morning.

I woke up early. I went to the airport with Mom and Dad. He drove there for me. It took about an hour to the airport from my house.

I hugged them.

"Gonna miss you Mom n Dad"

"Gonna miss you too" they hugged me again.

I met Matt there so we walked to the boarding gate.

When we got there, I noticed that I didn't tell Harry that I left here today. I think he was still in LA.

To Harry

I left LA for NY today! See you after I finish my movie.

Harry's POV

*Ring Ring*

I woke up with my phone ringing. I just got a text. It was Alexa.

What the hell!?

I was still sleepy but I understood what text was. Alexa left LA today!? I thought she would leave here next week!!!

To Alexa

Where are you now?

I quickly texted her.

*Ring Ring*

Yes! I opened her reply.

From Alexa

I'm about to take a plan so bye!

Shit.....I-I was too late. I would tell her my feeling after we finished our song writing.....I wish she would stay here for 2 days more....