Chapter 28

Harry's POV

Alexa and I kept chatting. I tried to be focus on her talking but I couldn't. She was just so beautiful.

"Harry!! Time set up your hair!" Lou called out from the next room.

"I'm coming!!"

"I'll see you later Alexa!" I smiled at her as I walked out the room.

Alexa's POV

Harry walked out. I was still sitting on the couch. I took my iPhone from my bag and unlocked it. Opening Twitter, I tweeted about the boys concert tonight.

'So excited for tonight!!'

Some people know where I am right now because I was taken pictures by paps outside.

"Hey!" Katy walked in.

"Hey Katy!" I said to her as she sat next to me. She didn't say anything but smirked.

"What?" I said to her. She smirked again and opened her mouth.

"Nothing!"

I rolled my eyes. I now understood what she thought right now. But definitely NO.

****

The concert just started. Katy and I enjoyed it at the backstage.

"My favourite song!!!" She screamed and started singing along with them.

"Story of my life I take her home I drive all night to keep her warm and time is frozen"

Katy was actually a good singer I think. We used to sing when we were children.

I started singing too. I'm not a 'Directioner' but I know almost every lyrics of the boys. Katy is kind of a Directioner I guess.

***

After they finished their performance.

"That was awesome boys!" Katy said to the boys.

"Thanks!" They said in unison.

"You liked it?" Harry said to me and smiled.

"How can I hate your performance!" I said loudly. The boys smiled at me and Katy.

They walked out of the room to change their clothes. It's 9:12 pm now. I'm hungry bc I didn't have dinner yet.

"I'm so hungry...."Katy said.

"Same." I said to them.

"Gonna ask the boys to eat something with us!" I said, walking out the room. The boys were just changing their clothes. The door in the room was closed so I called out loudly.

"Hey boys! Why don't we have something to eat!?"

"Good ideaaaaa!" I could hear Niall said.

"Wait for us at the entrance!" Then Liam called out.

I said "okay" and went back to the room where Katy was.

"They said yes and wait for them at the entrance."I smiled at her.

"Good. Let's go." She took my hand. she even skipped along. Why is she so excited? It's just dinner.....

--------------------

A/N

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!

I was just thinking....when I should make this book end.....

If some of you guys don't want this book to end, I'll keep writing!

Let me know what you think! If you want this book to end, it's okay :)