Chapter 32

Harry's POV

We went into the elevator and headed to the entrance.

"What?" She smiled.

"I'm just thinking....that you're beautiful" I said as I looked into her eyes.

"Thanks Harry." she smiled and blushed. I like the way she blushes because it's very cute.

"So what's our plan for today?"

"I'm gonna show you around in London." I said as I took her hand.

"Sounds great! I've always wanted to see some good places not only shopping!" She smiled.

"I knew that!" I called out.

"That's my best fri....." she said. I could understand what she was going to say.

"Yes I'm still best friends and now I'm your boyfriend too." I smiled shyly.

*DING*

The elevator stopped and we got off. I took a cab in front of the hotel. I opened the door for her and told the drive to go to Tower of London which is my favourite place.

***

I payed for the cab and we got off. We could see the beautiful view. I've been here several times but every time I come here, I think it's beautiful.

"Wow...." Alexa said as she looked at Tower of London.

"Let's take a picture!" She said as she took her iPhone from her bag. She passed me her iPhone and I clicked the button to take a picture of us. After that I passed it her back and she looked at the picture.

"It's really great." She whispered.

I also looked at the picture. Yea it was really good. The views were great and Alexa.....was so dawn beautiful.

I stood behind Alexa and looked into her eyes. I tried to make her chin up.....

"OH MY GOD!!!!!" I could someone screamed. Alexa and I looked at the girl. She was freaking out.

"ALEXA AND HARRY!!!!"

She ran close to us and smiled.

"Hi!" Alexa said to the girl. The girl was just freaking out. She tried to say something to us but she was just shaking.

"What's your name?" Alexa asked her. She finally opened her mouth.

"I'm Katy!!!" She smiled.

"Wow my best friend name's also Katy!" Alexa laughed and smiled at her.

"Can I take a picture with you guys!?"

"Sure!" I said. Then we took a picture. I'm happy to make her happy.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" She called out loud.

"Your welcome!" Alexa said to her.

"Y-your friendship's the BEST!!!" She said and smiled at us. She waved her hand to us as we did too. Then she walked away.

Friendship.....

Our fans still think that we're just friends...I have to tell them. But how? Like 'you guys know my best friend Alexa right? She became my girlfriend!' It is SO crazy. But I'm sure my fans will understand.

"Hey!" Alexa called out.

"Oh sorry!" Maybe I was frozen for a while again.

"It's okay. So...?"

"You hungry?" I said to Alexa.

"Yes!"

"I know some good cafe." I smiled as she smiled at me.