Chapter 12

Alexa's POV

*Knock Knock*

I heard someone knocked the door. It must be Patrick. I opened the door.

"Hi" I smiled and say to him.

"Hi Alexa. You look beautiful tonight."

I blushed but pretended I'm okay.

"Thanks."

"You ready?" questioned Patrick.

"Yes." I closed the door and we went into the elevator.

Patrick drove by his own car to the party. To be honest he was really good at driving.

When we got the party, there were many people but fortunately no paparazzi.

When we went into there, some people looked at us. I could hear someone talking about us but I didn't really care.

"Patrick!!" someone screamed.

We turned back and saw a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Wow

She must be the girl that Patrick told me. She was so beautiful.

"Happy birthday Lizzy!" He hugged her.

"And you!!" She smiled at me.

"I'm Alexa. Happy Birthday Lizzy" I smiled.

"Oh my gosh!! I'm a huge fan of you! Patrick you kept our promise." she laughed.

I was happy to see her because she told me that she was a huge fan of me.

"Alexa can I ask you a favor please....?" Lizzy said.

"Yes sure what is it?"

"Please sing a birthday song for me? "

I was surprised at first but it's her birthday. I just met her few minutes ago but she is a friend of Patrick.

"Sure!" I smiled.

"Thank you so much! I'll ask DJ to stop music" she's gone to the DJ near by the stage.

Then she spoke over a microphone.

"Hi everyone! Thanks for coming to my birthday party tonight. I'd love to introduce my new friend Alexa Evans!"

Everyone clapped their hands.

"Hello everyone. I'm Alexa Evans. I dedicate a birthday song to the birthday girl Lizzy!"

I started singing. Some people sang along with me.

When I finished singing, I left on the stage. Lizzy came to me and said.

"Thank you Alexa! It was the best birthday present ever!" she smiled. I am happy to make her smile.

"By the way Patrick always talks about you" she winked.

REALLY?

I couldn't help but blushed.

"I think he likes you. saying to me, she has gone to her friends.