Chapter 21

Next morning.

Alexa's POV

I woke up with the alert from my iPhone. I stopped it and tried to get out of the bed.

Wait where is Harry?

I took my phone and found text from him.

From Harry

I'm sorry I have to go back to London. Call me whenever you need someone. xx

Oh crap....he had to leave here today? I felt sorry for him because I asked him to stay with me last night. I hoped he could take a plan on time.

***

Today is the last day of our shooting. It means I HAVE TO MEET HIM. I'm not sure if I can pretend I get over him but I'll try.

I took a taxi and headed to the studio.

"Good morning everyone!" I smiled at everyone in the studio. I was actually sad because it was our last day. I liked every crew.

The door in the studio opened and Patrick walked in. But I turned away.

***

"And cut!"

Finally we finished our shooting for the movie. I was excited to see it on the premiere. Oh shit premiere.....I have to see him again at the premiere.

"Hey Alexa." Ben Winston, the director of this movie spoke to me.

"Hi Ben. I was honor to be part of this amazing movie." I smiled at him.

"Thanks! See you at the premiere!"

He hugged me.

****

I headed to the hotel from the studio. I wanted to stay in New York more but I preferred meeting my family.

Tomorrow I'll leave here for LA. I just can't wait to see Mom and Dad again.

I was packing my bags. There were so many clothes and shoes. It was pretty hard to put them all in the suitcase.

*Ring Ring*

I just got a text. it was Matt.

From Matt

Meet me at the airport tomorrow at 8 am!

I quickly replied just 'okay' to him.

I put my iPhone on the table and laid on the bed. Being alone was really hard for me because I couldn't stop thinking of Patrick. I know he was a jerk and I have to get over him. But I still couldn't. I needed more time.

--------------------

A/N

HI EVERYONE!
Thanks for reading :) Please VOTE & COMMENTS!

I like reading ur comments btw x