Chapter 23

Alexa's POV

I woke up with the alarm from my iPhone. It's 8:29 am now. I'm not tired anymore. Yesterday I was very tired. I couldn't sleep in the plane.

"Morning sweetie." Mom said as she was making our breakfast.

"Morning Mom." I smiled.

Dad already left home for his work. He is still working even though I could earn money.

"Alexa remember it's OUR day today?"

I had told her to spend whole day with me after I got home from New York.

"Of course!" I called out. I was happy to spend whole day with her. Mom and I were just like friends. Some teenagers don't like their parents but I LOVE Mom and Dad. Of course they love me too.

After we finished eating breakfast, I changed my clothes from pajama.

"Alexa You ready?"

"Yes! Let's go!"

When we want to spend time together, we often go shopping. Because we both love shopping.

***

"Wow we both got so many clothes today." I said to Mom as we sat down on the seats at the cafe.

"Yea I'm very hungry." she smiled at me.

"Me too. Let's order our lunch."

We ordered our lunch. While we were waiting for it, we had GIRLS talk.

"So.....?" said Mom.

"So what?"

"You and Harry."

WHAT!?

She thinks I'm dating Harry? What the....

"Mom!! I'm not dating HIM!" I called out. My voice was little bit loud but I couldn't control it.

"I know but....you like him, huh?" she said.

"No! We're just best friends you know?"

I've seen him as my best friend...I like him of course. He is sweet, funny and amazing! But I don't wanna date him...It's SO weird if I date my best friend.

"Why did you think so?" I questioned.

"Because yesterday you talked about him a lot!"

"Yes that's because he cheered me up when I broke up with Patrick!" I shouted.

She acted as if she knew my feelings. But she didn't know. Harry and I are best friends. Just best friends.