Chapter 36

Harry's POV

Alexa's jaw dropped as I walked in. I walked toward her and Katy let us be alone.

"Hi Alexa" I said to her.

"H-hi...." she said to me as she looked at the floor.

I sat on the bed next to her. She still looked at the floor. We remained silent for a while. Then I opened my mouth.

"I'm sorry."

Alexa's POV

"I'm sorry." Harry and I said in unison.

He looked up and opened his eyes wild. I guess he didn't expect my words.

"Okay I'll go first" I said to him.

"I'm sorry for refusing 'it'. But I want to take it slow...." I told him my feelings. At first I was afraid of what he would think of me but I knew he would understand.

"And....I'm sorry for moving fast." He apologised.

"I was stupid and couldn't control myself....." he looked down.

"We both were stupid." I smirked. He looked up and laughed shyly.

****

Today was the last day for me in London. I wanted to spend more time with Harry but I had to go home. After we talked in the room, I called Katy.

"Hello Katy?" I said before she started to speak.

"So....everything is okay?" She said over the phone.

"Yes thanks Katy." I smiled and looked at Harry. He also smiled at me.

"Is Harry still there?"

"Yea he is." I said and wondered why she asked me about that.

"I'm at the park and I wanna go to the airport straight from here. Will you please bring my suitcases?" Katy said. I knew she smirked over the phone.

"Okay I'll get them!" I hang up and looked at Harry.

"What did she say?"

"She wanted me to bring her suitcases because she wants to go to the airport straight." I explained.

"Okay I'll drive you." He took his car key from his pocket. I said "thanks" and looked around in the room not to forget something. Then we got out.

***

After I finished paying, I dropped on his car.

"You ready?" Harry said to me looking into my eyes.

"Yes" I said. I couldn't help but blush. Every time he looks into my eyes, I blush.

He started engine running.