Chapter 33

Harry's POV

We went to my favourite cafe. The cafe was small and good to hide from paps. We sat and ordered.

"This place is really cute." said Alexa as she looked around. She was curious like 5 years old child which was cute. I looked at her smiling.

Suddenly 2 girls came into the cafe and looked at us. Their face changed.

"ALEXA!!!!!" one girl with black hair shouted loud. She ran into us and spoke to us. The other girl was just smiling. She wasn't not kind of a fan.

"Hi!" Alexa said as she smiled at the girl.

"OH MY GOD!!! You!!!"She screamed.

Alexa nodded. "I'm Alexa nice to see you!" she smiled.

The girl asked her to take a picture with Alexa and then they took one. As soon as they took a picture, she looked at me. I smiled at her and said "Hi" I smirked.

"Are you guys dating!?"

Oh god....Alexa and I looked at each other and smiled shyly. Then Alexa looked at the girl and she opened her mouth.

"Y-yes." She smiled shyly.

I was very surprised to hear that. She was ready to spread the world about our relationship. I was ready too but I didn't know she was ready. I smiled at her and hold her hand.

"YOU GUYS SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!" The girl shouted loud. Her friend just stood there and smiled at us.

"Thank you!" I said. She waved her hand as she walked out the cafe.

After she walked out, Alexa and I smiled at each other. Her smile was beautiful as usual.

***

After we finished eating lunch, we headed to the hotel which Alexa and Katy stayed in. We though we couldn't be outside anymore because our fans or paps would soon find us then we would get mobbed.

***

We went into the elevator and she pushed the floor button. We didn't talk much in the elevator.

*DING*

As soon as the elevator stopped, we got off and headed to her room. She opened the door with a cad key.

There wasn't Katy in the room.

"Where's Katy?" I said to Alexa as she put her bag on the floor.

"I don't know but maybe she went shopping or something...."

"So you and I" I smiled at her as I took her hand. She also smiled at me and stood behind me. I put my hands on her chest. My lips locked on her. Then I kissed her softly. Her lips were sweet and tasty. She kissed me back. We kissed again and again. Her hand play with my curly hair. I wanted this moment to last forever.....I kissed on her neck and whispered into her ears.

"I want you...."