Chapter 16

Alexa's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Patrick and I started dating. We were going well. Our shooting was also going well. Every day after shooting, we went out to have lunch or dinner.

"See you tomorrow Alexa." Patrick kissed me.

"Good night." I said and went into my room.

Tomorrow I don't have shooting because of AMA. It will be held in New York this year so I'm going to go there as a presenter. I have already picked up the dress for tomorrow. Actually I can't wait for it because I can meet the boys I mean Liam Niall Zayn Louis and Harry. I really like them. I haven't spoken to them for a while. But 2 weeks ago, I spoke to Harry on the phone.

Harry's POV

Tomorrow is AMA. We are nominated 3 awards. I hope we can win. I am excited but little bit nervous because I can finally see Alexa. 2 weeks ago I called her but she was at the party so we couldn't have talked much. I knew she was still dating Patrick but I tried to pretend I'm okay.

***

Harry's POV

Today's the day. We were already ready for AMA.

"Let's go boys!" Liam called out.

We got on the limo and headed to AMA.

We got there.

"Wow....." I whispered. Because they were so many people screaming.

We got off the limo and stood straight. We posed for the cameras and waved hands to our fans.

Soon we walked to our fans and took pictures. I like meeting fans and taking pictures with them.

Taking pictures with our fans, I could see Alexa arrived. She looked so beautiful I mean always. She was wearing a red dress.{SEE THE PHOTO OF THE DRESS}

After we finished walking on the red carpet, we sat down our seats. AMA crew knew that Alexa and we are friends so our seats were next to her.

"Harry you should sit here" Louis said and pointed the seat which is next to Alexa.

"Thanks" I smiled and sat down.

We had a chat about tonight but I couldn't concentrate on chatting. I just looked around and waited for Alexa.

"There she is!" said Niall and pointed at the entrance. She walked down to us.

"Hi boys!" she smiled.

I stood up and hugged her.

"Hi Alexa. long time no see." I said to her.

She hugged rest of the boys and we sat down.

"Missed me?" said Alexa.

"Ye...."

"Yes especially Harry." Niall cut off

"Oh that's cute" she said and smiled.

Alexa and I had chatting about how we were going lately.

"Actually I'm dating Patrick Hill!" said Alexa.