Chapter 29

Harry's POV

"Hi girls!" I said to Alexa and Katy standing at the entrance.

"Hey ready to go?" Alexa said.

"YEA!" Louis said loud.

I didn't know why but the boys and Katy seemed so excited for dinner....We walked, talking which restaurant we should go.

"Harry what do you wanna eat?" Zayn said to me.

"Ummm Sushi." I said. Because I like Sushi and it comes up into my head first.

"Okay what do you think guys?" Zayn said to everyone.

"Sounds nice!" Alexa said.

Then we walked to the Sushi restaurant. It's already dark outside so paps were not following us.

We arrived at the Sushi restaurant.

"Let's g-"

"I wanna go to Nando's!!" Niall cut me off.

"What Niall? We all agreed-"

"Yea Nando's is better!" this time Katy cut me off.

"Yea I like Nando's." Liam said.

"I wanted to eat Sushi but okay let's go to-" Alexa tried to say but Katy cut off AGAIN.

"NO! YOU CAN EAT SHSHI!" Katy said loud.

"What? But what about Nando's?" Alexa said to Katy.

"We will eat at Nando's! So you can eat Sushi with Harry! So see you later Alexa!!!" She pushed Alexa to me. Katy and rest of the boys ran away. What the.....Oh I got it. They wanted me to be alone with Alexa.....what the f- BUT WAIT. This is a good chance to be alone with Alexa and tell her my feelings. I've wanted to tell my feelings for a long time but I was afraid. What if she doesn't have same feelings.....Does she want to keep our friendship? Or....

"Harry, HARRY!!" Alexa shouted.

"W-what!?" I said to her.

"You were frozen for a second!" She said and laughed.

"Oh sorry. So it seems like only you and me."

"Yea lets go in!" She smiled at me and we went into the restaurant.

After we ordered, she started talking about my performance for tonight.

"It was amazing when you sang Little Things!" She said.

"Thanks." I smiled shyly.

"Katy and I sang along with you guys! You sang like you dedicated to someone......" she smiled at ground.

She was beautiful as she smiled.

"Ern actually.....that's true...I sang it for....."

"Here's your plate!" A lady brought our plates.

SHIT I missed the chance....

****

After we finished eating dinner, we walked down to the hotel which Alexa and Katy stayed in. It's not that far from here. It would take 20 mins on foot.

"How long will your break continue?" I said to Alexa, walking along the river. I could see the beautiful night views.

"10 days more! I'll stay here this week."

"That's good...Alexa. I have something to tell you....."

I stopped walking then she stopped and looked at me. She didn't know what I was going to say. Yea she had no idea.

"What is it Styles?"

"Ern.....I.......

like you Alexa."