Chapter 35

Harry's POV

I arrived at the hotel which the boys stayed in. I went on the elevator. As soon as the elevator stopped, I went to Niall's room. Liam Zayn and Louis went out with their girlfriends.

I knocked the door. Soon Niall opened the door and let me in.

"Hi lad!" Niall said as I walked in.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me with his serious face.

I told him everything happened between Alexa and me.

"I was so stupid....." I whispered and sighed. Niall said nothing but I knew he tried to cheer me up.

"I moved very fast. If she.....she hates me....." I almost cried. I couldn't control myself.

"Harry. Alexa had been your best friend before she became your girlfriend. She will understand and won't be mad." Niall said to me.

***

It has been a couple of days since the last time I met Alexa. I tried to text her but I didn't know what to say....

Alexa's POV

Today is the last day in London. Tonight Katy and I are going to leave here. I still haven't talked to Harry yet.

I was packing my suitcases so was Katy.

"Done!" Katy called out. She finished her packing.

"It's too fast Katy!!" I said and laughed. Katy also laughed and sat on the bed.

"I'll go to Starbucks to get some drinks. What would you like?" Katy said.

"You know my favorite!" I smiled at her. Katy nodded and took her bag then she went out. I was still packing. Ugh! I don't really like packing because if takes me a lot of time!

Katy's POV

I walked down to Starbucks near my hotel. It's little bit of cold today so I decided to buy some tea and Alexa's favourite tea too.

When I walked in, I saw someone familiar....it was Harry Styles. I had no idea what to say to him......he might ask me about Alexa but I can't answer.

"Hi Katy." Harry spoke to me.

"Hi Harry." I made a fake smile. Hopefully he didn't notice it.

"Ern....how are you and....Alexa?" He said looking at the ground. I knew that he would ask me about Alexa.

"I'm good and Alexa too. She is now packing her suitcase right now." I said to Harry. Suddenly he looked up and at me. His face looked so surprised. Did I something wrong?

"Packing!?" He called out.

"Yea we'll leave here tonight." To my surprise, he didn't know that we were going to leave here tonight.

"Shit....." He whispered.

"Harry. You need to talk to her." I said to him looking at his eyes.

He nodded and looked at me. "Will you help me?"

Alexa's POV

I finally finished packing. I was tired so I laid on the bed. When I became alone in the room, I was always thinking of Harry. I have to talk to him before we leave. But how? He must be busy for his job. Even if I text him and tell him to see me but maybe he can't.

Suddenly the door opened and saw Katy walking into the room. I stood up and smiled at her. But she seemed serious.

"What's wrong Katy?" I said to her.

She didn't tell me anything but she turned to the door. I could see someone walking in.

Harry.....