Chapter 25

Alexa's POV

Next morning.

*RING RING*

"Hello?"

"Hey Alexa. It's Matt!" said Matt.

I just called him because I wonder how long is this holiday. I like my job of course. But sometimes I need a long break.

"Morning Matt. I wonder how long can I stay in holiday!"

"In 2 weeks! It's pretty enough for you?"

YES!! 2 WEEKS!!

"Yea thank you! See you around." I hang up.

Now I have 2 weeks break which is awesome for me.

I went downstairs and told Mom and Dad that I have 2 weeks break.

"That's good Alexa. Do you have any plans?" Mom said.

"Actually yes. Can I go to London to see my friends?"

To be honest I really missed the boys. They must be busy but I'll make a good plan to hang out with them. And Katy told me that she wanted to see them again.

"Sure, sweetie"

I took my iPhone from my pocket and dialled Katy.

*Calling....*

"Hi Alexa. What's up?" she answered.

"Hey Katy. Good news. We Fly To London!!" I jumped up.

"Oh my god!!" I could see Katy smiling over the phone.

***

I finished packing. Our plane to London will take off in 3 hours so we have to get to the airport in 2 hours.

"Alexa!! Katy is waiting on you!!" Mom shouted from downstairs.

"I'm coming!!" I shouted as I carried my suitcases. Actually they were so heavy.

"Take care." Mom and Dad hugged me. I waved my hand to them and walked outside.

We went to the airport by Katy's mom's car. While we were in the car, we talked our plans in London. First we go shopping.....then we meet the boys.....

"I AM SO EXCITED!!" Katy shouted loud.

"ME TOO!"

This was the first time in a year to travel with her. We like traveling but I was busy for my job and she was busy for her school.