Chapter 34

Alexa's POV

Harry and I kissed again and again. We sat on the bed as we kissed. Then Harry kissed on my neck. He whispered into my ears. "I want you...."

He kissed on my neck again and again. I was surprised to hear his words. To be honest, I wanted him too but I didn't wanna move fast.

Harry put his hands on my back and tried to unhook the zipper.

I pushed him suddenly. I didn't know why I pushed him. His face looked surprised.

"Sorry...." Harry said and stood up. Then he walked toward the door.

"Where are you going?" I said to Harry.

"Ern....I gotta go sorry." He said walking out of the room.

***

I was thinking about Harry for a while. I didn't move fast but I was stupid. Harry must be mad right now...I knew it was difficult for us to keep our relationship because we were best friends then became girlfriend and boyfriend.

As soon as I stood up and took my iPhone from my bag. I dialled Katy.

"Hello?" Katy answered. I started to cry when I heard her voice.

"H-hi Katy." I said as crying.

"What's wrong Alexa? Where are you?"

"I'm at the hotel please come here." I said to her.

***

I could hear somebody opened the door. Katy walked in and looked at my face. She smiled softly and sat next to me.

Katy's POV

Alexa was crying. I didn't know what happened to her but I knew something bad happened to Harry and her.

"What happened Alexa?" I said to her.

***

Alexa told me everything. She was still crying.

"Alexa it's not your fault."

"But-" Alexa said but I city off.

"Harry isn't mad. He is not kind of a boy you know that right?"

She nodded and wiped off her tears.

"You should talk to him okay?" I said to her.

"But I'm not ready..."

"You have to talk to him when you're ready." I smiled at her.

"Okay thank you Katy." She smiled and we hugged.

***

Harry's POV

After I went out her room, I took a cab to go to the hotel which the boys were at. While I was in the cab, I was thinking of Alexa.....HOW STUPID I WAS.