Chapter 15

Harry's POV

I just landed in London with the boys except Niall. He headed straight to Irland. As soon as we left the airport, I opened Twitter and searched some articles about Alexa.

I kept finding some tweets....

'Alexa Evans' new album'

'Alexa is shooting a movie'

'Alexa Evans' new tour'

'Alexa Evans and Patrick Hill were kissing'

I STOPPED SCROLLING.

Crap! THEY WERE KISSING!?

I tapped the tweet and opened the article in Safari. The article said 'Alexa Evans and Patrick Hill were kissing on the car.' It has also a picture of Alexa and Patrick kissing.

I felt my heart was broken.

They were dating. What was even worse, they kissed. I felt the tears sprang to my eyes.

"What happened mate?" Zayn said to me.

"A-ale...." I couldn't speak right.

"Take a seat" Liam made me sit down.

They understood why I was crying right now.

The boys sat next to me. They said nothing but tried to cheer me up.

Our manager told us that time to go. But I didn't want to go outside yet. I knew our fans were waiting outside to see us. But my eyes must be red and my face looked sad.

"Harry put it on." Louis gave his sunglass to me.

I put it on and stood up. We went outside of the airport. When we walked outside of the airport, our fans screamed. So many our fans tried to take pictures of us. I waved my hand to them and pretended I'm okay.

Soon we walked to our each car.

"See you soon lads! Have a great holiday!" Louis called out.

"Gonna miss you all!" Liam called.

We got on the each car and headed to the each home.

--------------------

A/N

Hiiiiii! THANK YOU for reading this so far :) please keep reading xo

ily