Chapter 10

Next morning.

Alexa's POV

After I finished eating breakfast, I went to Matt's room.

*Knock Knock*

He opened the door.

"Morning Alexa" said Matt.

"Morning!"

"So let's go." said Matt.

We took a taxi and headed to the studio. When we got there, many people were already sitting. But luckily we were not the last one.

"Hi" someone spoke to me. I turned back. It was Patrick Hill.

"Hi nice to meet you!" I said.

"How are you?" He smiled.

"Pretty good. How about you?"

"Pretty good too thanks"

He seemed so nice. I think we can be friends.

After meeting of the movie.

"Alexa!" Patrick called me and came close.

"Why don't we have lunch together? I know some place you might like!" said Patrick.

I didn't know much about New York and I was starving.

"Sure." I said.

Walking down to the cafe, we talked about each other.

"So you live in New York?" I questioned.

"Yes. I live here alone. My family lives in my hometown Texas. How about you?" said Patrick.

"I live in LA with my mom and dad" i answered.

"That's good. Here we are!"

We finally arrived at the cafe. It is a small cafe but looks so beautiful. Patrick opened the door for me and we went in.

***

After lunch, I thanked Patrick and went back to the hotel.

I was nervous when I met them in the morning so I was tired. Soon I went to bed and took my phone. I tried not to keep in touch with my friends or family when I was in New York because I wanted to be focus on the movie. Luckily they understood.

I opened Twitter and saw my timeline. I saw the tweet Niall tweeted 10 mins ago. I became happy because their song writing were going well.

Then I saw some tweets on my mention. I found the tweet about an article about me.

The article said 'Alexa Evans are dating with Patrick Hill?'

I opened it and saw the picture of me and Patrick which are taken today.

I didn't really care about the article because they were all lies. I just met Patrick today and he is just my friend.

But I am sick of these boring articles.

--------------------

HI EVERYONE!

Thank you so much for reading this. Your votes & comments mean a lot for me! Please keep reading :)

I love you all xo