Chapter 31

Alexa's POV

Next morning. I woke up with an alarm from Katy's iPhone. I got out of the bed and stopped the alarm.Actually I'm a morning person but Katy isn't.

"Wake up Katy!" I called out. She rubbed her eye and woke up very slowly.

"Morning Alexa." She yawned.

"Morning!"

I went to the bathroom and had a quick shower. Taking shower, I sang songs. I noticed that I was singing One Direction songs....last night was amazing....

I stopped shower and put bathrobe on. Then I walked in the bed room and saw Katy changing her clothes.

"You're gonna wear the bathrobe for your date?" she laughed.

"That's funny." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll pick up for you!" Katy said and smirked.

"Katy I'm not a child! I can pick up by myself!" I said to her.

She stared at me then walked to the closet and took out something.

"Wear this!"

Katy showed me a beautiful dress from the closet. Oh the dress was the one she bought yesterday!!

"But it's yo-"

"I bought it for you actually. I knew you need this." Katy smiled.

"Thanks" I smiled and hugged her. Soon I put it on. The dress fitted me.

*Ring Ring*

I took my iPhone from my bag. It was from Harry.

From Harry

I'll pick you up in an hour. Get ready xx

I just blushed at seeing the text. I didn't know why. Harry often texted me with 'xx' but this time I blushed.

"What he said?" Katy said to me.

"He will be here in a hour!"

"Now you have to do your makeup!" Katy called out.

I took my make-up bags from my suitcase. I did my makeup natural. I don't like heavy makeup and I know Harry doesn't too.

It is very weird. Because my best friend became my boyfriend yesterday. Then we hold our hands and even kissed....But I like Harry very much and I'm happy to have him.

***

*Knock Knock*

"I'm coming!" Katy called out and opened the door.

"Morning Harry!" She smiled at him.

"Morning Katy."

I took my bag and walked to the entrance of our hotel room.

"Morning Styles." I smiled at him and hugged him.

"You look so beautiful." Harry looked at my feet to head and said that.

I couldn't help but blushed.

"Thanks. You-"

"You guys got me annoyed so go!" Katy joked.

Harry and I looked at each other and laughed.

"I'll see you later Katy." I smiled and waved my hand to her.

I'm sure it's gonna be perfect today.